Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Basically anything and everything sad. I'm a very emotional person. I feel sadness to easily and it's hard to bring me back up as a lot of my friends know .

ReputationRep:
    Basically anything and everything sad. I'm a very emotional person. I feel sadness to easily and it's hard to bring me back up as a lot of my friends know .
    :eek: :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    that film with patrick swayze, Ghost

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brutus)
    Really,what makes you to just let em flow down your chicks?
    hehehehe what makes them flow down my chicks?

Anyway lol! - what makes me cry - a touching or bittersweet novel and/or movie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nabso)
    that film with patrick swayze, Ghost
    Is that the one with the phallic clay?

ReputationRep:
    Peeling onions.

ReputationRep:
    I cry when I have nothing better to do or when I'm laughing to much.
    I once cried because I didn't want to go to the shop and my Mum made me lol.

ReputationRep:
    That christmas special NSPCC advert and the end of the Green Mile

ReputationRep:
    the film the notebook, it kills me lol. oh and the green mile. i saw that the other day and it was really sad...

ReputationRep:
    migrnaes.... really really bad migranes.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galadriel100)
    I cry when I have nothing better to do or when I'm laughing to much.
    I once cried because I didn't want to go to the shop and my Mum made me lol.
    :eek: How old were you? I cried for that when I was 2 or some other innocent age.

ReputationRep:
    Stress makes me cry...Knowing the guy I like will never like me the same, Certain movies, when people are mean to me (I just snap), When I'm yelled at, when I hurt myself (I mean REALLY badly) Um, that's pretty much it I am a strong believer that crying males you feel better :bawling: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Green mile made me cry like a baby. Other than that i dont really cry much.

ReputationRep:
    My geography exam this morning. i cried and asked my mum to take it for me. she refused. that and some t*at at work who was being really mean to me. such a damn bully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-lolly-x)
    the film the notebook, it kills me lol. oh and the green mile. i saw that the other day and it was really sad...

omg 2 of the saddest filsm ever!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amzybaby24)
    Anything and Practicaly everything
    Yeh same!!

I cry loads. I cry at loads of films and at loads of stuff on tv. Especially if somebody dies. I cry when I see cruelty to animals or to children and I cry when I miss people that arent here anymore </3 I cry if I'm super angry sometimes because the angry emotions get too much for me

Sometimes I even cry when I'm uber happy about something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doom_and_Gloom)
    Yeah but that doesn't stop me from trying, does it :p:

:hugs:

As for myself, I hardly ever cry. I'm not saying that to sound tough, because I'm not tough :rolleyes: In fact I am pretty sensitive on the inside. I suppose crying just isn't my way of greiving.

That said, certain things would probably make me cry - death of a close family member for example.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.