The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Do girls really buy their friends vibrators? Really?

I don't think it happens.
yay bought my first vibrator soo excited :smile:
Reply 22
Oh COME ON. You must have a mobile.
eww sick why would you use your mobile
Reply 24
giggidy..
Reply 25
This is like the best thread ever. Good to see so many people opening this thread because it says VIBRATOR x'D
SnowAngel
Oh COME ON. You must have a mobile.

Mine doesn't vibrate more than once at a time =(

But I so agree with this thread and think every girl should own a vibrator. There's still way too much stigma regarding them!
Reply 27
Yeah, you've better keep it ready for us :smile:
DaneC
Do girls really buy their friends vibrators? Really?

I don't think it happens.

It does :p:
Come on guys, we all need to get each other fleshlights for Christmas!
Ann Summers has too much hype.. Search online.. Bedtime Heaven or LoveHoney are both good and a lot cheaper..
lovehoney.co.uk is so much better and cheaper.
I bought a vibrator but I really don't like it! It's a little mini one and the vibrations just make me feel a bit numb and tingly. Doesn't do anything for me!
Does anyone else not like vibrators?
Frieza
Nice thread :smile:

I have just viewed your spoiler and can't stop laughing.:p: :p:
Reply 33
micky022
Nothing says Happy Christmas like a present from Ann Summers :awesome:

Yes, if by Christmas you mean vagina.

Anyway, ann summers! go girl! or if you live in london - harmony, lovely shop. go!
Reply 34
get a double ended one, get a lesbian nd send me the vid :wink:
lovehoney.com - you dont need any ID or anything so anyone can buy from there. I've used that site many times and found it to be the cheapest place to buy sex toys. :smile:
Reply 36
silencehurts
lovehoney.com - you dont need any ID or anything so anyone can buy from there. I've used that site many times and found it to be the cheapest place to buy sex toys. :smile:

Ehm.....how many sex toys do you own?

*fap fap fap*
Reply 37
anne summers is incredibly expensive and the shop assistants are too nosy. Go to lovehoney as person said above. They have BRILLIANT customer service, cheaper toys that are often better quality. Always have a deal of the day too. Oh and reviews are really helpful on you deciding on what to go for. Me and my OH have got sooo much stuff from there!!
Reply 38
just get one from ann summers... the silver bullet is the best :smile:
Reply 39
Just put a cock ring on a cucumber.

Latest