Turn on thread page Beta

which is better the Nokia 5800 xpress music or the samsung tocco lite watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi my mum has offered to buy me a new phone..which one is better out of the two?
    http://shop.o2.co.uk/mobile_phone/Sa...onthly/viewall

http://shop.o2.co.uk/mobile_phone/No...onthly/viewall

ReputationRep:
    anyone4

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    Depends what you need. 5800 has more features (GPS, 3G, Wi-fi, faster processor etc) - albeit the Tocco lite looks much better, much much better in my opinion and is cheaper. You can use www.phonegg.com (the tocco lite is the Saumsung S5320) to compare the phones on the site.

ReputationRep:
    im confused ... i just want a really good modern phone

ReputationRep:
    If I had to choose between the two phones, I would go for the Nokia 5800. I have always owned Nokia phones before getting my current phone (iPhone 3G), and quite like the Symbian user interface. There are literally tonnes of applications available out there to download, and with the recently launched Ovi Store, everything is integrated together very well.

Here's a brief comparison between the features of the Nokia 5800 and the Samsung Tocco Lite (S5230 Star). You might find it helpful being able to see the phones and their features side-by-side.

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3...&idPhone1=2537

ReputationRep:
    id say 5800.. i have that aswell. Was going to get the tocco lite before but ive there have been lots of problems with them with some people.

ReputationRep:
    i think im going for the nokia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessyfantastic90)
    i think im going for the nokia
    Good choice. The Nokia 5800 is better than the Samsung Tocco in every department.

ReputationRep:
    i have the nokia 5800, its awesome :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    i have the nokia 5800, its awesome :yep:
    cool is it easy to use..can i put my memory card from my other phone into it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessyfantastic90)
    cool is it easy to use..can i put my memory card from my other phone into it.
    yes mostly though texting can be a little fiddly sometimes cos its a touchscreen what memory card do you have? i think it only accepts micro SD, mine came with an 8gb one with the phone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    yes mostly though texting can be a little fiddly sometimes cos its a touchscreen what memory card do you have? i think it only accepts micro SD, mine came with an 8gb one with the phone
    oh okay if it already comes with the phone then thats good i wont bother with the old one then.

ReputationRep:
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    k my mum bought me the nokia one but got me on contract but now im with orange! I love o2

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 15, 2009
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.