Turn on thread page Beta

OCR D&T Product Design: Resistant Materials Unit 6! watch

ReputationRep:
    I twas wunderin what research anyone is doing for this paper? We're supposed to reseach target markets and market trends but from where? lol

Edit: Oopsss! Meant 2 say 'EDEXCEL!!'

Ps in the analysis question... have you got any ideas about what content to put in e.g. statistics etc? I was just gonna put in in a brainstorm but im beginnin 2 think thats a bit 2 general and simplistic!

ReputationRep:
    I THINK IM DOING THIS PAPER :rolleyes:
    IS IT THE ONE 2MORROW? IVE RESEARCH NOTHING!
    WHICH QUESTION DO U THINK U'LL DO- IM GUESSING THE DISPLAY BOARS AND ACCESSORY MAY B EASY?
    HAVE U GOT NE IDEAS WHAT THE ATCUAL SUBJECT MITE B? IM CLULESS... WEVE DONE NO THEORY AT ALL! STILL MY COURSEWORK IS OK! BTW- HOW MUCH % IS THE EXAM WORTH?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleas001)
    I THINK IM DOING THIS PAPER :rolleyes:
    IS IT THE ONE 2MORROW? IVE RESEARCH NOTHING!
    WHICH QUESTION DO U THINK U'LL DO- IM GUESSING THE DISPLAY BOARS AND ACCESSORY MAY B EASY?
    HAVE U GOT NE IDEAS WHAT THE ATCUAL SUBJECT MITE B? IM CLULESS... WEVE DONE NO THEORY AT ALL! STILL MY COURSEWORK IS OK! BTW- HOW MUCH % IS THE EXAM WORTH?
    Its worth like 20% of the whole A-level!!! I think im doing reading and relaxing on the beach, Ive prepared three ideas but those are just a guess on if a sort of deck chair comes up!!!

Have you done any work on the first part of the test??? The woods, plastics, graphics???
    :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i did this exam in january and am resitting in tomorrow, i really don't know much about the woods and plastics part.

i don'y know which design question i'll do, i aslo havent done any reasearch

does anyone know how much my exam grade will effect the overall grade?
    i already hav a very low C in the exam, and a high A for the coursework. hopefully it won't have too much an impact on the final grade.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.