Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    now that exams are over for most of us!! woooooooohoooooooo! whats everyone planning on doing??

ReputationRep:
    working for 3 months

ReputationRep:
    Once, I have finished my exams in about two weeks time, I plan to go out everyday and make the most of all my mates and our last summer together! We have a whole load of trips planned. Then theres my sisters engagement parties. The family one at the end of July at home. Then there's her engagemnet party in London in August!!! Shall be very good!! Oh yeah, my mum is also going to have me chained to the cooker, she says I have to learn how to cook for uni! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    end of next friday!!!! i'l be lazy and doing nothing untill my results day

ReputationRep:
    Going to America and Canada for a month. And either conrwall/Ilse of Wight just for kicks for a couple of days other than that just the usual.

ReputationRep:
    After me exams in a week or so I'm gonna do a few projects on the computer - sites and animations, work for a bit maybe, go to spain in August, few trips and relaxing with my lovely girlfriend

This summer's gonna rock!

ReputationRep:
    I'll tell you in 11 days...

ReputationRep:
    Go and see every single good movie that comes out

Walk my boyfriend's dog with him.

Cook.

Try and be totally unstressed! :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh summers gonna be sooo good!!! Going to italy and poland then got work experience and of course summer parties

ReputationRep:
    Work work work! 2 jobs should be manageable I think :p:

ReputationRep:
    sleep sleep and sleep

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.