Turn on thread page Beta

How easy is it really for girls to pull? watch

Guys always say that it's really easy for girls to have a ONS, especially on here.
    How easy is it really?
    Do girls actually have to put any effort in at all?

anon/delete.
    Im female and never been clubbing which is why Im asking.

ReputationRep:
    It's really easy :yep: Depends if you have standards or not though. You're bound to have at least one guy hanging around you.

ReputationRep:
    Most girls will never know the woes and tribulations of attempting to seduce members of the opposite sex... It's just one dismal failure after another, with sporadic lucky encounters.

Okay well considering the girl has standards and wants someone fairly attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Easy.

ReputationRep:
    Still 100 times easier than a guy in the same situation

ReputationRep:
    Yeah pretty much...unless they look absolutely revolting, but even then I'm sure there'd be a guy somewhere who's super desperate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Guys always say that it's really easy for girls to have a ONS, especially on here.
    How easy is it really?
    Do girls actually have to put any effort in at all?

anon/delete.
    Im female and never been clubbing which is why Im asking.
    Hi.
    You probably have this impression because of my posts, so let me explain.

If you now sent me a pm telling "hi, wanna meet up at uni tomorrow" I'll come, and if you're not fat, I'd try to have sex with you.
    If then you're also
    - caucasian
    - atheists
    - and don't seem dumb

I'd be considering even a relationship.

That's how easy it is. :cool:

Seriously:
    It's really easy to obtain, but unless you're with a decent person (and 99% of guys are not) it will suck.
    So you can have it, but it's not something you'll really want to be interested in unless you're a total ****.

So I'm happy to be a man.

ReputationRep:
    It is very easy for girls to pull guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frieza)
    Hi.

If you now sent me a pm telling "hi, wanna meet up at uni tomorrow" I'll come, and if you're not fat, I'd try to have sex with you.
    If then you're also
    - caucasian
    - atheists
    - and don't seem dumb

Seriously:
    It's really easy to obtain, but unless you're with a decent person (and 99% of guys are not) it will suck.
    So you can have it, but it's not something you'll really want to be interested in unless you're a total ****.

Subtle racism there broseph.

ReputationRep:
    Stupidly easy, as long you're average+ looking.

If you're a munter, it was a bet.

Depends on how attractive the girl is. As a guy I can pull most horny average girls. But the good looking ones tend not to be so desperate - maybe out to prove something. I don't just go getting around though, because I can keep my standards high. If a girl is super hot and came onto me I wouldn't say no.

I'm apparently very good looking though to a lot of girls (everyone has their preference) so I don't know how hard it is for an average looking guy. But I personally wouldn't have a ONS unless a) really drunk or b) she was very attractive and had some kind of foxy personality. I'm picky though.

ReputationRep:
    For girls the answer will always be 'yes', so in that sense it's easier.

But it's not the norm for us to approach guys, so a lot of time it never happens. Guys can approach girls and just be after pussy. He gets a dirty look, a '**** off' and on he goes. He joins a tonne of other rejects in the club. Whereas for girls it's like we have to feign a genuine interest, and so much more embarassing if we get rejected.

ReputationRep:
    eaaasy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lrilol)
    Subtle racism there broseph.
    I don't see how that's any more racist than saying he prefers brunettes over blondes.

(Original post by Frieza)
    Hi.

If then you're also
    - caucasian
    - atheists
    - and don't seem dumb

Seriously:

Well no, it wasnt because of your posts, it just seems to be ever males idea that its stupidly easy for a girl to get a one night stand. And I dont think having one will make me a ****.

ReputationRep:
    lol, 99% of girls just have to wear a hat that reads "I want sex" to receive queue of random guys.. Things start getting difficult when you reach the 2/10 hotness levels

But why is it easy for girls?

ReputationRep:
    considerably easier than guys, but it depends on how hot you are.

ReputationRep:
    Ugly girl + Ugly guy = Easy
    Ugly girl + Ok Guy = Semi Easy
    Ugly Girl + Hot guy = Never gonna happen unless he's bored/desperate
    Good Looking girl + Ugly guy = Easy
    Good Looking girl + Ok guy = Easy
    Good Looking girl + Hot guy = Easy

Ugly guy + Ugly girl = Semi Easy
    Ugly guy + Ok girl = Hard
    Ugly guy + Hot girl = V.Hard
    Good Looking guy + Ugly girl = Easy
    Good Looking guy + Ok girl = Semi Easy
    Good Looking guy + Hot girl = Bit challenging but not too hard.

p.s only ugly guys moan about how hard it is to pick up women/ how easy it is for girls.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 14, 2009
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.