The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well its certainly easy for me :smile:
I seem to have acquired a few admirers where I go out locally.
Reply 61
Question is, how many of you ladies are going out with the objective of pulling?

I would bet my right testiclay the number of females going out just to pull compared to males is going to be exponentially smaller. If you go out looking to pull you're obviously going to be more prone to failure if you're didn't go out with that mindset and just end up pulling. I could be wrong though and now lacking a Clyde from Bonnie and Clyde.
girls want sex
boys want sex

its hard for a boy to get sex, but its probably even harder for a woman to get sex from a worthy guy.
that being said, it's easier for women to get sex, but its easier for men to get satisfying sex
Reply 63
Very easy.

Harder for us guys :frown:
Citation
Question is, how many of you ladies are going out with the objective of pulling?

I would bet my right testiclay the number of females going out just to pull compared to males is going to be exponentially smaller. If you go out looking to pull you're obviously going to be more prone to failure if you're didn't go out with that mindset and just end up pulling.

i beg to differ.
if a guy goes out on a pull and prepares himself for rejection, then he's fine
most guys don't ever think of that. they forget women say "no" and how to deal with it
Reply 65
Haha. I would say it would be RATHER easy.

I can just be walking home from the gym, doing my own prancing around, and I get guys in cars asking me to "take a ride" (rather creepy, I will admit). Of course, I declined them all. x3

I also managed to get my current boyfriend off a confirmation party, my cousins... so I would say it is rather easy to get a one night stand (that wasn't one... but still, I managed to chat him up, and he has told me he wanted to "do" me since he first lay eyes on me- haha, know that sounds creepy... it really isn't much. =P).

Not that hard, at all.
Reply 66
It really is too easy.
Reply 67
i dont think itd be difficult at all. plenty of guys go out looking for just that. guys have tried to get me home before. i have no idea why anyone would ever say yes.
Frieza
Hi.
You probably have this impression because of my posts, so let me explain.

If you now sent me a pm telling "hi, wanna meet up at uni tomorrow" I'll come, and if you're not fat, I'd try to have sex with you.
If then you're also
- caucasian
- atheists
- and don't seem dumb

I'd be considering even a relationship.

That's how easy it is. :cool:

Seriously:
It's really easy to obtain, but unless you're with a decent person (and 99% of guys are not) it will suck.
So you can have it, but it's not something you'll really want to be interested in unless you're a total slag.

So I'm happy to be a man.

:facepalm:
Reply 69
Easy.
fox_the_fix
Ugly girl + Ugly guy = Easy
p.s only ugly guys moan about how hard it is to pick up women/ how easy it is for girls.

Not entirely true.

Men's attraction is driven mostly by looks.

Women's attraction is mainly driven by personality.

Think - ever seen an ugly guy with a hot girl? Plenty of times.

Ever seen an ugly girl with a hot guy? Probably never.

BUT.

On a night out, most guys get drunk to give them the confidence they need to pull. Add beer goggles, and this is it. Guys take what they can get. Most guys will pull an ugly girl drunk if they can, we've all done it.

So basically, for a girl to pull, all she has to do is accept at least one of ten guys on a night out who try to pull her. All he has to do is appear nice, make her laugh a few times and he's in.

Because girls only have to accept, that means they can choose. So they can choose to reject guys. And guys have to keep making the advances. When do guys ever get to choose when girls are crawling over them? Never.

So you see, for a girl to pull, all she has to do is accept any ugly mug.
Reply 71
Anonymous
So If a girl is a virgin till 18 and then has a one night stand she becomes a slag? I think not somehow.

Your first time should NOT be a ons, it should be with someone you trust at the very least..
Dont do that..:frown:
Reply 72
ellbeepee
Your first time should NOT be a ons, it should be with someone you trust at the very least..

I would rather it was, I dont want to wait for someoen I trust.
ellbeepee

I don't see why one is predisposed to not trust someone who they are only having a one night stand with.

Certainly, I don't see what's wrong with your first time coming from a one night stand at all...
Reply 74
As easy as 123:ninja:
Reply 75
Anonymous
I would rather it was, I dont want to wait for someoen I trust.

a/s/l please

no but seriously, it is ridiculously easy. you could even do it from the confinds of your own living room. just stick an ad on gumtree "18 y/o virgin looking for 1st time" and your mail box will be bulging.
my uni mate pulls every time she's out and she's nothing amazing, she just wears very very little..
Reply 77
Perhaps the problem lies on the fact that only few girls actually go out to have sex, while almost all men do.

That's why it's ridicously easy: because there are so ridicously few girls that actually want a ONS that they have no competition.

I'd like a clubbing expert to confirm/deny this.
Reply 78

I'd like a clubbing expert to confirm/deny this.

Me too. (bump)
fox_the_fix
Evidently you don't have nearly as good as game and/or looks as you believe yourself to have then.

this is about a pickup at a club, so people are judging whether or not they want sex with you based on looks...

Yep, and since if a guy doesn't act sleazy the girl will mostlikely go along with him, all the girl is doing is accepting which means it's easy for girls to pull.

Latest

Trending

Trending