Turn on thread page Beta

Sorry if this isn't the right place. Please keep anon.

Right well, i recently started Uni on a foundation degree, which is run partly through the uni and partly through college. There are only 8 of us on the course, although we do get some lectures with others.

My problem is, i'm finding it very very hard to make friends. I live at home still so havnt met anyone through halls. I came onto the course last minute as my plans changed so although i didnt miss any of the course i missed freshers week as i new nothing about it, apart from the fair.

As for my old friends, the ones who didnt move away i dont get to see much all being at different uni's its hard, and they have new friends now too.

And i also feel like my boyfriend is drifting away, i no he'll be really busy at uni but i feel like i'm the one making all of the effort to talk to him. I am really scared i am going to loose him... although i am trying not to think like that.

So basically atm i feel very very alone...

Has anyone got any advice please??

x

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.