Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where I can get hold of information regarding this? apparently the exam boards publish mark schemes around now for the exams that just took place, but I can't find anything on AQA law or Edexcel History cos I'm not very good at getting around their websites

help would be appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    anyone just know if these things do exist??

ReputationRep:
    OK am having one more stab at putting this back on 1st page in the hopes that someone new will see it who knows... after that I promise to give up :p:

ReputationRep:
    i dont think they'd put it up that soon.

ReputationRep:
    They arent going to post the mark scheme until September onwards, after they finished marking the exams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Bethany*)
    Does anyone know where I can get hold of information regarding this? apparently the exam boards publish mark schemes around now for the exams that just took place, but I can't find anything on AQA law or Edexcel History cos I'm not very good at getting around their websites

help would be appreciated!
    Are you talking about a detailed mark scheme with some factors that could have been included or just a generic one with AOs for 2005? Wouldn't they cause undue panic anyway?! Hope your exams went well and that you have no need to worry .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fiona87)
    Are you talking about a detailed mark scheme with some factors that could have been included or just a generic one with AOs for 2005? Wouldn't they cause undue panic anyway?! Hope your exams went well and that you have no need to worry .
    I think what I was on about doesn't actually exist. oops

thanks ! I hope so too

ReputationRep:
    I've only just finished GXSE History, but I think that the schools receieve the mark scheme after the results are published - i.e. in September and it not available until then. I think from September onwards, it is also available from the relevent examining body if you're willing to pay for it and they usually publish them online about 10 months after the exams (so usually in about March/April next year), so that schools have had the oppotunity to use them in mock exams first. Hope this helps. Best wishes for Results day.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 12, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.