Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I applied for assurance grad role in London 2010 intake.

Took the online tests on 29th Sep. On 1st Oct, I received an email from their recruitment manager saying that I have been invited to the next stage. However due to peak season, I have to wait for a few days.

I phoned their hotline just now. after 17mins ,I still do not know if I have been assured for a first interview, regardless of the exact date. On my account at their website, there is no tasks needed either.

wondering when it comes to the after test stage, what everyone else got or what people are recently getting from their HR? Shall I just wait with all patience?

this is just a bit frustrating with uncertainty as such....

thahanks for all responses and suggestions!

ReputationRep:
    If you're through to the next stage you will get email confirmation and you will be able to arrange a time and date on your PWC portal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mustard-man)
    If you're through to the next stage you will get email confirmation and you will be able to arrange a time and date on your PWC portal.

thanks.

I did get an email saying that congrats and I have proceeded to the next stage.though not stating what it is. but on my portal, there is no task to be completed ATM. is it cuz they have no available interview slots now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forbidden1022)
    thanks.

I did get an email saying that congrats and I have proceeded to the next stage.though not stating what it is. but on my portal, there is no task to be completed ATM. is it cuz they have no available interview slots now?
    Sometimes there is simply a delay between you completing a stage and them updating your profile. But if you've been waiting for too long, do try and contact them to see what the hold up is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teriaki)
    Sometimes there is simply a delay between you completing a stage and them updating your profile. But if you've been waiting for too long, do try and contact them to see what the hold up is.

thanks for your advice.

fingers cross. Should hear back from one of their HR contacts soon.

ReputationRep:
    K. I have finally got my 1st interview booked for 12th November. A month away!

thought may be of some help for those looking for rough ideas when their could be, if completing application form or taking test ATM.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.