The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i am baking, my hands r all yucky n sweaty
Reply 2
Its a lovely 30 degrees Celcius over here in Australia at this time of 9:18am Tuesday morning. Mmmmmmmmmm, and they say it won't make it over 33C later through the day. Life is good ain't it?
Reply 3
It was pretty cold outside, but yesterday I was frozen. I was playing a football match in the freezing cold, and my hands were frozen at the end. Boy was I glad at the end of it.
Reply 4
id love to go to australia

hey kita iv got an idea, why dont we take a gap year lol
Reply 5
Sire
Its a lovely 30 degrees Celcius over here in Australia at this time of 9:18am Tuesday morning. Mmmmmmmmmm, and they say it won't make it over 33C later through the day. Life is good ain't it?

won't make it over 33C?? oh, you poor dear, joints feeling the cold a bit are they?!:biggrin:
Reply 6
The Webb Ellis Cup has brought us all some warmth :biggrin:
But yeah it's freezing, so f*ck*d up I can't get a decent night's sleep!
Reply 7
it was freezing this morning, and the hill was all frosted up

great to walk down in heels!
Reply 8
Sire

wow. i hate u lol, my hands are freeeeeeeeeeeeeezing, im sat in my conservantory (cant spell that word) and my hand is going numb with cold....im quite concerned

lol
kita xxx
Reply 9
I'm so hot, I have the fan running.
Reply 10
Poor kita. I don't know why you people insist on staying over there. You can see the sun on a daily basis here. Whats better is that when it gets really hot (45C+) you really don't want to know about the sun. Then again, I wouldn't mind joining a circle in the park looking up into the heavens, waiting for a brief glimpse of the sun as I hold hands with the other devotees etc.
Reply 11
I'm fine at the moment, but it's been so freezing lately, especially when I walk to school or come back...my ears feel like they'll drop off!!! :frown: Most ridiculous.
Reply 12
Sire
Poor kita. I don't know why you people insist on staying over there. You can see the sun on a daily basis here. Whats better is that when it gets really hot (45C+) you really don't want to know about the sun. Then again, I wouldn't mind joining a circle in the park looking up into the heavens, waiting for a brief glimpse of the sun as I hold hands with the other devotees etc.

oh do be quiet talking bout the sun. we see it on a daily basis too, as long as theres no big fat rain clouds in the way....lol :tongue: if we all moved over there ud get angry neways lol
Reply 13
i bought a great hat and scarf on friday. My hat has 3 bobbles on it and is purple with bright pink and a darker purple zigzags and the scarf matches and I have a pair of bright pink gloves. Its great everytime I feel depressed and cold the colours make me feel happy.
Reply 14
sassy_j
it was freezing this morning, and the hill was all frosted up

great to walk down in heels!

Try that in 3 inch block heels and 2 feet of snow, I hate winter. :frown:
Reply 15
Adhsur
I'm fine at the moment, but it's been so freezing lately, especially when I walk to school or come back...my ears feel like they'll drop off!!! :frown: Most ridiculous.

most ridiculous indeed. my hands are all sore and chapped and nasty and oh i think im gunna cry, i dont wanna talk bout it nemore **shivers**
Reply 16
Nah, then there would be some space for a holiday in the UK :smile:
Reply 17
i love the winter

u can cover up all ur fat with chunky jumpers

and u can go home and snuggle by the fire

and i wish it wld snow, because the snow is the best!
Reply 18
kita
ok im freeeeezing, ne1 else cold lol, im bored...and this is a bit of a pointless random post...o well.

kita xxx

god its freesing....and im in texas :smile:
Reply 19
Sire
Nah, then there would be some space for a holiday in the UK :smile:

let me get this right...u live in nice hot sunny australia....and u wud want to come to rainy cold poohey UK for a holiday because???.....lol
enlighten me, please lol
xx

Latest

Trending

Trending