Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    let me get this right...u live in nice hot sunny australia....and u wud want to come to rainy cold poohey UK for a holiday because???.....lol
    enlighten me, please lol
    xx
    i went to england over spring break and i thought i was gunna die it was SOOO cold........just give me a texas summer all yr round

ReputationRep:
    In the words of sassy_j 'you can go home and snuggle up by the fire'. Need I say more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    let me get this right...u live in nice hot sunny australia....and u wud want to come to rainy cold poohey UK for a holiday because???.....lol
    enlighten me, please lol
    xx

Because then you could see the best rugby team in the world? (Well, it had to be brought up at some point!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Its a lovely 30 degrees Celcius over here in Australia at this time of 9:18am Tuesday morning. Mmmmmmmmmm, and they say it won't make it over 33C later through the day. Life is good ain't it?
    20-17

Life *is* good

In reply to the question, yes, it is freezing. The fact that no-one is capable of leaving the heating on in my house seems to make it worse though, especially when my room is the coldest.

ReputationRep:
    This post made me crack, you ppl must be tryin to get out of revision, or coursework. Silly threads arn't gonna get you nowhere pppl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Because then you could see the best rugby team in the world? (Well, it had to be brought up at some point!)
    i dont think id go 4 the rugby team.....unless they were hot lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    In the words of sassy_j 'you can go home and snuggle up by the fire'. Need I say more
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    ok ok, i was holding back lol but as sum1 has sed it....WOOOOO lol hahaha SWING LOW, SWEET CHARIOT....

ahem...back to being cold....u think its cold in spring lol its Winter now! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i went to england over spring break and i thought i was gunna die it was SOOO cold........just give me a texas summer all yr round
    Did you say summer? *looks out window at huge snow drifts, and wishes* Have I mentioned that I hate winter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    ok im freeeeezing, ne1 else cold lol, im bored...and this is a bit of a pointless random post...o well.

kita xxx
    You should try north of Sweden. Sometimes the temperature can drop bellow -50 celsius. On the other hand, it can rise above +30 in the summer. Thats a temperature difference of 80 degrees people! You havnt been really cold unless you have gotn ice crystals forming on your facial hairs (Beleive me, taking a hot bath after that just rules...)

ReputationRep:
    one needs her beauty sleep, so one is going to bed

good night all

see u 2moz at skool kita x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Did you say summer? *looks out window at huge snow drifts, and wishes* Have I mentioned that I hate winter.
    love it....laying outside with ice cold lemonade in a hammock with me best buds when its SO hot you can barely breathe...i LUV it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ishrat)
    This post made me crack, you ppl must be tryin to get out of revision, or coursework. Silly threads arn't gonna get you nowhere pppl
    erm...no not really...its just that its kinda 11pm now...and im cold...
    why, do u work at 11pm in the cold?
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonatan)
    You should try north of Sweden. Sometimes the temperature can drop bellow -50 celsius. On the other hand, it can rise above +30 in the summer. Thats a temperature difference of 80 degrees people! You havnt been really cold unless you have gotn ice crystals forming on your facial hairs (Beleive me, taking a hot bath after that just rules...)
    i couldnt handle it..... but we have 80 degree differences to in the winter it gets down to 13 F and in the summer its up 2 100....

ReputationRep:
    love it....laying outside with ice cold lemonade in a hammock with me best buds when its SO hot you can barely breathe...i LUV it
    grrr... texan summer...
    i like snow but i hate the cold... neone here know how to snowboard? i tried but i can't-- kept falling.

ReputationRep:
    *looks at snow covered above ground pool dreamily*

ReputationRep:
    Best Rugby team in the world? Why are you hiding the Wallabies over in your cold, damp country? Oh you meant your little bugger of a kicker with that golden boot that will put the pigskin between the posts from just about anywhere on the field. Just count yourselves lucky that Australia is a fair nation, cuz breaking a leg ain't that hard hehe

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the great game by the way, now just teach your cricket team and we'll be set.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Julia O.)
    grrr... texan summer...
    i like snow but i hate the cold... neone here know how to snowboard? i tried but i can't-- kept falling.
    Yeah, I ended up face first in the snow 5 times before giving up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Yeah, I ended up face first in the snow 5 times before giving up.
    Love the avatar Infinity

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.