Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Love the avatar Infinity
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Yeah, I ended up face first in the snow 5 times before giving up.
    i know!! and i even had the kiddie hill, it was embarassing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Best Rugby team in the world? Why are you hiding the Wallabies over in your cold, damp country? Oh you meant your little bugger of a kicker with that golden boot that will put the pigskin between the posts from just about anywhere on the field. Just count yourselves lucky that Australia is a fair nation, cuz breaking a leg ain't that hard hehe
    Australia: Blah blah blah...
    England: <ding!> The Webb Ellis shines in the sun (!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Australia: Blah blah blah...
    England: <ding!> The Webb Ellis shines in the sun (!)
    touche`

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Julia O.)
    grrr... texan summer...
    i like snow but i hate the cold... neone here know how to snowboard? i tried but i can't-- kept falling.
    how could you hate a texas summer.......i love just thinking about it and the humidity and the blue sky......HATE WINTER DESPISE SNOW but i luv to ski

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    touche`
    Oh well at least you beat us in the footy oops...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    how could you hate a texas summer.......i love just thinking about it and the humidity and the blue sky......HATE WINTER DESPISE SNOW but i luv to ski
    lol.. waterski then? or just ski all bundled up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Julia O.)
    lol.. waterski then? or just ski all bundled up?
    ski all bundled up and waterskiing is fun too....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Oh well at least you beat us in the footy oops...
    No world cup for that though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    No world cup for that though!
    Give it time

ReputationRep:
    i like the cold, as u get to snuggle up all warm in bed and it feels all safe and secure like your own little world. but yeh, cycling to colledge in the mornings, i have to stop half way to revive my hands, but ill never take the bus, viva la bike! bus is just lazy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyuuki)
    i like the cold, as u get to snuggle up all warm in bed and it feels all safe and secure like your own little world. but yeh, cycling to colledge in the mornings, i have to stop half way to revive my hands, but ill never take the bus, viva la bike! bus is just lazy
    i hate the cold
    steamy is the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i hate the cold
    steamy is the best
    yeh... but when its hot i feel guilty if im inside working on the pc or playing games,

whereas in the winter its like..... well its cold and dark outside and even clubbing isnt fun in the cold so i can justify being a recluse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyuuki)
    yeh... but when its hot i feel guilty if im inside working on the pc or playing games,

whereas in the winter its like..... well its cold and dark outside and even clubbing isnt fun in the cold so i can justify being a recluse
    Me too! I prefer being too cold to too hot, as well, so I quite like winter.

ReputationRep:
    You can always make yourself warmer, but when you're hot. Well... you're just hot like it or not.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.