The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My room, or library. There's also a study room at school.
The Leeds > Liverpool canal.
Reply 3
mikeyd85
The Leeds > Liverpool canal.

same! can't beat it.
My idea of peace and quiet is just not having to listen to other people/what they are doing/their music etc.

I don't like the quiet, but id rather just not hear everyone elses noise. As such my idea of peace and quiet is laying in bed, in the dark with my eyes closed and my headphones in with some good music on full volume. Music sounds a million times better that way :smile:
Reply 5
the beach, take 6 bottles of beer, and lay down on some rocks
Beachy Head....
Reply 7
the cemetery. It's pretty quiet. Until some selfish family come in and start sniveling and wailing next to graves. So insensitive.
ckenyon
same! can't beat it.

:five:

Tis a good place. There, or the Cow and Calf just outside Ilkley. :smile:
YouTube...

It may seem trivial, however I go on YouTube for the peace that brings you through the p0wer of music. It can be anywhere, just as long as I have a headset on I'm in my peace-time!
my house, its in the middle of nowhere and is consequently pretty much always quiet....uni could be a shock
Reply 11
My room / bed. ^^; You just can't beat it... It's so cosy / comfortable in there.
I put my hands over my ears and I shout "LA LA LA LA LA!".
I take a walk during the night.
Reply 14
the church, or any other house of god

"You hear the footsteps of god when silence reigns in the mind"
The dining room late at night when everyone is in bed.
Depends if you mean to relax or to work.

Wait, no it doesn't, my room either way. Or the library (for work) and the park near my house (for relaxing/relieving stress).
Reply 17
bathroom + a good book. Could stay in there for hours, its so peacefull :smile:
My bed :smile: I love it.. or just my room in general. I like staring at my fairy lights.
Reply 19
MR.PINK
the beach, take 6 bottles of beer, and lay down on some rocks

I agree with this to no end.

Latest

Trending

Trending