Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Soooo last night I was with a guy, we didn't have sex, but we messed around a bit, and I noticed when we were messing about there was some pre-*** on my hand from where I was touching him. And I'm really worried that either me or him touched me and it might hv got inside me. Do you think i need to go and get the morning after pill? I was on the pill until 3 weeks ago then I stopped taking it. Also if you think I do, where can I get it for free? Do boots do it for free? I'm not registered with uni doctors yet so cant get it from there.

ReputationRep:
    Hey there,
    Chances are nothing will have happened, even if he did have something on his hands and touched you, but if you want to put your mind at rest and it's not too late, get the pill. Boots will do it, or any local chemist, or a family planning clinic. Try and get back on the pill if you can mind, will stop you having to worry about this in the future

ReputationRep:
    I went to get it this afternoon, joke and a half getting hold of it, Boots pharmacist were too busy to give it to me, ended up going to some other random doctors in town that boots sent me to. I hope itll be okay, I dont think theres a huge chance but its definitely not one I want to take because im only seeing this guy. i took it after 14 hours so within the 95% success band thing. I think im gonna go back on the pill, but since iv come off it iv noticed im happier? I think it made me kind of depressed all year!

ReputationRep:
    Go back to your doctors once you get it sorted at uni and tell them, and you should be able to try another brand of pill. Maybe it was just that brand that was making you feel that way :] Hope you feel better now you took it, it'll be fine =]

ReputationRep:
    you dont know if he touched you?? poor guy

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.