The Student Room Group
I applied in beginning of May, I heard from them a few weeks later, they just gave me my student loan number thing and said they would send me a password soon so I can track it all online, but I havent heard from them since.
Reply 2
I dropped my loan form off at the Civic office just over a week ago. Not heard back yet, other than getting my ART ID. But I expect they're busy right now, as the deadline looms.
Reply 3
BlueAngel
I applied in beginning of May, I heard from them a few weeks later, they just gave me my student loan number thing and said they would send me a password soon so I can track it all online, but I havent heard from them since.

i never got my password last year! i kept ringing up and they said i would get it... but it never happened. don't really care tho cos i still got my money.

i've got my ID for this year already (but i applied in april)

lou xxx
Reply 4
I applied online so had my id ages ago. I just called to see if they got my mums P60 and they said my letter has already gone out and i should hear about my loan details by the 21st
I applied as soon as I got the forms, months ago. I received the details a few weeks ago. Money - weyhey!
Reply 6
I have my art ID but not my password.. even though it would follow shortly
Reply 7
I heard about the loan at the end of May, applied mid-April, just waiting for the DSA assessment now.
Reply 8
Yeah I got a letter the other day to say how much I am getting....I applied quite early though.
Reply 9
I gave the form back pretty promptly, in April or so (maybe... I cant really remember!) and I got back my details this week telling me how much Im going to get. My parents are happy lol :smile:
Reply 10
yea i apllied on the 22nd april and i got my stuff back yesterday. my parents are happy as wel!! p
I applied at the end of April and got my ART ID a couple of weeks ago and the letter to say how much I was getting yesterday.
Reply 12
Does anyone know the deadline for income assessed loan??

Latest

Trending

Trending