Turn on thread page Beta

so im at university and im sharing a house with three other people.
    so today i put my lunch in the oven to cook. I come back to see someone has taken it out of the oven and put there own food in!!!!
    So my food is still uncooked and i have to go to lecture in 30min giving me no time to eat what i have to re-cook. it so annoying that she couldn't just wait until i finished and i told her this and she said she was sorry in a rude tone!!!! so bloody frustrating!!!

rant over

ReputationRep:
    You should have taken hers out and put yours back in. I hate people like that. If she does it again, just put a little laxative in her food. That'll teach her.

ReputationRep:
    Wow she sounds really irritating, that would have pissed me off too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steeler4life)
    You should have taken hers out and put yours back in. I hate people like that. If she does it again, just put a little laxative in her food. That'll teach her.
    THIS! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    why didnt you just take hers out as well?

ReputationRep:
    So came came on here to rant in the 30 mins you had? You should of took hers out and put yours back in like everyone else says and raised the heat to make it cook faster. Or gone out and bought something instead of coming on here to rant.

ReputationRep:
    i would really something spiteful to her

ReputationRep:
    ^ Yeah I agree. You should take all her stuff out of the fridge and freezer so it goes off MOOHAHA. :shifty:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.