The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
pl,okmijn
i trim. None of that shaving bis.

why does your user-name look like it was created via you banging your head on the keyboard?
Reply 21
I cover it in petrol then take a match to it.

Bald as a baby's as they say.
Reply 22
veet

and no set time, just generally when it reaches 3-5mm
Reply 23
Anonymous
Erm, why do people shave? Is it more attractive or something to have no hair there?

1. hygiene
2. looks better
Reply 24
Adonis
veet

and no set time, just generally when it reaches 3-5mm

Do you get a ruler out?
Reply 25
Adonis
1. hygiene
2. looks better

you forgot

3. its homo and bodybuilders do it to impress each other

you're still a leg end though
Reply 26
captnibby1234
just wondering whether im alone or not:rolleyes:

4 times a day..
Never

Scissors every couple of weeks :awesome:
Once every two days or every days so theres never anything and it stops itching/shaving rash.
Im female btw.
Reply 29
i think a bit of hair looks good as opposed to totally shaven
Reply 30
Malsy
why does your user-name look like it was created via you banging your head on the keyboard?

cba with thinking of a quirky name. just went down the keyboard diagonally. i quite like it now. its like a part of me. pl,okmijn. sounds like a beasty pokemon
acid8000
Yep, I use my dad's razors.

you must love your dad then
I trim it normally, n then it gets the full hair removal treatment (with landing strip) when someone's likely to be visiting the area lol. Why anyone would want to know that, is beyond me!
Ilora-Danon
I trim it normally, n then it gets the full hair removal treatment (with landing strip) when someone's likely to be visiting the area lol. Why anyone would want to know that, is beyond me!

So someone has 'visited' your area now? :cool:
Lool clean shaven best way to be :smile:
One a week really when I can be arsed.
Anonymous
So someone has 'visited' your area now? :cool:
You're anon. If you're gonna ask me if I'm still a virgin, you should at least have the courage to show your name :p:
pl,okmijn
cba with thinking of a quirky name. just went down the keyboard diagonally. i quite like it now. its like a part of me. pl,okmijn. sounds like a beasty pokemon

hehe my username seems so boring now...
damn u pl,okmijn!
;lkjhg theres mine.
Reply 37
Ilora-Danon
You're anon. If you're gonna ask me if I'm still a virgin, you should at least have the courage to show your name

i'll ask on his behalf

ur cherry been popped?
Reply 38
Sack, back and crack every Tuesday by the most delightful Japanese lady.
Reply 39
pl,okmijn

:rofl:

Latest

Trending

Trending