Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ha ha i am a german but not a normal one : i study chinese pilosophy all of my life ( so the dutch people do often think i am a strange chinese )

well boohooh my sister doesnt believe in Feng Shui .... ha ha ... well i had buisnes in town so i have to stay with my sister for a few weeks

but boohoo her house is not at all Feng Shui

she has no curtains in her house .... all day long i feel like a fish in a aqaurium ..... in the book of Feng Shui it is lesson one almost : if one enters a house : and then when u imidiatly see the outside world or the sky : the chinese think then your chi will immidiatly dissapear

( chi means the fire of your soul )

( the positive energy )

the book says : one should create a sort of a barier thats in between of u and the outside world

well i do know how the dutch are so ha ha a bit : they all got their curtains open ha ha so then when u walk on the street u can always look in and one sees the most amazing stuff like : people scratching there backs or having intimate concersations

ha ha my child is very much like me : we always have fun watching the monkeys when we walk the streets ( to look in stranges houses )

ha ha but not for me this is : i 90 % of al the time have my curtains closed

sorrie ha ha just chit chat here hope i didnt bore u

ReputationRep:
    You seem to be ignoring the fact that it's all rubbish

ReputationRep:
    It's the 'ha ha' guy again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramzwj)
    You seem to be ignoring the fact that it's all rubbish
    ha no man the books are full with soemtimes very plain simple ideas and other ideas are very um....strange

a very simple idea ( sort of funnie ) is that the book speaks of : its bad when a canon is pointing towards ones house ( ha ha very obvious )

the rest of the book doesnt jump in mind right now because it was ages ago that i read it ( and i am suddenly to lazy to further explain )

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.