Turn on thread page Beta

The Bruce Lee Society watch

ReputationRep:
    This is a society made solely for the appreciation of one man - Bruce Lee.
    This society will discuss his martial arts techniques (and obviously the wonderful Jeet Kune Do he created), the way he led his life, his philosophies, and of course his movies. Also please post all your best pictures of Bruce Lee

I welcome everyone, those who love him and those who hate him (then us fans can have some people to convert )

All you need to do to be a member is post here with one reason why you love/hate him.

My reason:
    he taught me to be like water

Members:
    London_Psycho - introduced kung fu movies
    sqa7 - all about bruce
    Kidney_thief - one inch punch

ReputationRep:
    Introduced the world to kungfu movies

ReputationRep:
    congrats on being the 1st member

ReputationRep:
    *Bump*

ReputationRep:
    it's all about Bruce

ReputationRep:
    its all about AJ

ReputationRep:
    HIJACK MODE

Don't forget J.A

ReputationRep:
    and Eliza Dushku

ReputationRep:
    ramroff you are officially on the hitlist. we shall hunt you down and make you watch countless videos of ugly old wrinkly women (and thats for polluting Bruce Lee's society with beautiful women)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuber)
    ramroff you are officially on the hitlist. we shall hunt you down and make you watch countless videos of ugly old wrinkly women (and thats for polluting Bruce Lee's society with beautiful women)
    Oh dear...

ReputationRep:
    so shadowkin, are you joining or not? dont just spam like ramroff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuber)
    as long as their as ugly as mischa barton, i dont mind :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuber)
    so shadowkin, are you joining or not? dont just spam like ramroff
    Sorry, I'm just spamming.

ReputationRep:
    spam all you like people. bruce lee's name is too good to affiliated with you spammers anyway.

ReputationRep:
    bruce lee, what a legend.

"when you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. when you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. when you put water intoa teapot, it becomes the teapot. be like water, my friends."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kidney thief)
    bruce lee, what a legend.

"when you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. when you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. when you put water intoa teapot, it becomes the teapot. be like water, my friends."
    WONDERFUL!!! that was one of my reasons for loving bruce lee (see post 1) he taught me to be like water

however you missed the great end to that quote which is:

"Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuber)
    WONDERFUL!!! that was one of my reasons for loving bruce lee (see post 1) he taught me to be like water

however you missed the great end to that quote which is:

"Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."
    omg, ur so right!

1 inch punch is my reason for thinking he was cool

ReputationRep:
    man, i remember the first time i ever saw the one inch punch. my jaw LITERALLY dropped. luckily it was on the PC so i rewinded and watched again....and again....and again.....and again...

ReputationRep:
    Hello all Bruce Lee members. I was just wondering if anyone had a good picture of Bruce Lee in Enter The Dragon when he defeated Oharra (Robert Wall). He had just jumped on top of him (killing him) but then the camera cuts to his face, where he had that amazing expression. anyone got a picture of that?

ReputationRep:
    has anyone seen the documentary Bruce (half) made about Jeet Kune Do? I just saw it. and then watched again. picked up a few techniques. Its good documentary, shows some basic Jeet Kune Do and some decent Bruce footage

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.