Turn on thread page Beta

NUS Card trouble - confused between which one I should get watch

ReputationRep:
    What is this new ISIC about?

http://www.isic.org/student-card/the...dent-card.aspx

If you look here:

http://www.nus.org.uk/Documents/port...app%20form.pdf

It says you get the NUS EXtra card for £10, but for £11 you get something else - what is the difference? Which one is better? I dont think its the case that if you get the more expenive one then you get more off? or what?

ReputationRep:
    In either case, you get the NUS Extra benefits, just with £1 more you get the ISIC stuff (benefits here)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTallOne)
    In either case, you get the NUS Extra benefits, just with £1 more you get the ISIC stuff (benefits here)
    So I should just get the £11 one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irfy)
    So I should just get the £11 one?
    You have two threads

If you don't mind spending £1 extra and you think you may go abroad in the future then yes.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure of the difference, but I thought for a pound extra I may as well get the £11 one. Also, someone told me that the £11 card can be used for ID? Not sure if it can or not though?

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.