Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey people!
    Basically, a girl I like at work came over and approached me today. It seems like the first time she came over she abandoned deciding to speak to me - and then a few minutes later came back over and basically said if you need any advice, or want to ask me anything you're more than welcome to come and see me. Whilst we were talking she was kind of messing with he hair quite a bit, and maybe seemed a bit nervy.

I was just wandering from this information is it possible to know if this girl may like me, and what should I do next?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    yes, get in there...

ReputationRep:
    Ask her for some help with something that relates to your crotch.

ReputationRep:
    As the great lyricist Mike Skinner once said: ''I saw this thing on ITV the other week... It said if she plays with her hair she's probably keen.''

ReputationRep:
    Was she giving a speech about sexually transmitted diseases? She probably thought you were most likely out of everyone in the room to be diseased, so she took pity on you.

You didn't exactly provide an ocean of information there.

ReputationRep:
    i think she probably thinks you're gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ps2mint)
    Hey people!
    Basically, a girl I like at work came over and approached me today. It seems like the first time she came over she abandoned deciding to speak to me - and then a few minutes later came back over and basically said if you need any advice, or want to ask me anything you're more than welcome to come and see me. Whilst we were talking she was kind of messing with he hair quite a bit, and maybe seemed a bit nervy.

I was just wandering from this information is it possible to know if this girl may like me, and what should I do next?

Thanks!
    Get that chloroform soaked hankie ready.. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    nah, it was just stuff about work

ReputationRep:
    Someone feed his ego already please. Well done mate

ReputationRep:
    Ask her to GIVE YOU A HAND with something :perv:

ReputationRep:
    It's a bit unfair saying that I apparently have an 'ego'.
    Basically i've never had much success before with girls, and it just happens that I like this girl, and was just wandering if from the way she acted if she may like me!
    I don't wish to come accross big headed at all :o:

ReputationRep:
    ask her if you can take a plaster of paris mould of her genitals. For research.

ReputationRep:
    It's not easy to tell if she likes you or not from this alone, but it sounds possible. Just make an effort to talk to her from now on, you need more info.

ReputationRep:
    get in there bro, when she hugs you, if she does, slyly slip in a grope here and there, she'll be on her knees soon enough :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, she probably likes you. Ive always noticed that with girls. They eye you up, but then expect the guy to go over and flirt with them. I think she wants you to go over there and make her melt.

ReputationRep:
    tell her your zip is stuck and you need help undoing it

make sure you have no pants on that day

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.