Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Which campus is better? I visited both last weekend and the city looks better, although I have never been too keen on London transport altogether but I was wondering which one is more popular amongst current/prospective students?

I am going to study International Business Mgmt in January 2010 so if anyone else is coming, do feel free to contact me :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiwietnana)
    Which campus is better? I visited both last weekend and the city looks better, although I have never been too keen on London transport altogether but I was wondering which one is more popular amongst current/prospective students?

I am going to study International Business Mgmt in January 2010 so if anyone else is coming, do feel free to contact me :yes:
    well which campus do they offer your course of study? or is it available on both campuses? i might be coming if they take me on bus.management for jan 2010, do you have any tips for me, i'm filling my application form just right now.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 16, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
London Metropolitan University resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.