Turn on thread page Beta

I've JUST come on my period today, and my boyfriend is due to come stay with me tomorrow. (We're in an LRR.) We've been talking about the next time we have sex for two weeks so I am SO mad lol! But I don't know what do do, whether to cancel, to still have him stay and sleep in my bed and say I'm on a period although he'll be disappointed, to give him a blow job although I've never done it before? Or... to just have sex? Advice please

ReputationRep:
    don't cancel...that will be sad for both of you. if you feel comfortable with it...give him a blow job...guys love that and don''t worry that you havent done it before, practice makes perfect! Also, if your both ok with it then why not have sex...sure it will be messy but thats something you need to talk to him about. just tell him that your on and talk it through and just whatever you do make sure you feel comfortable with your decision.

ReputationRep:
    Have sex. I go down on my partner when she's on her period. It really, really isn't a big deal to have sex on a period. Once you've done it you're realize that everything works exactly the same as during the other three weeks and wonder why you didn't do it before. What difference does it make whether the mess during sex is red or white? Just get on with it. Blood is blood; if you can bear a cut finger surely you can bear a period.

ReputationRep:
    Ive had it on authority from medical experts that there is nothing medically wrong with having sex whilst you are on your period. Whether youre into that is another matter. Some people reckon that due to the hormones circulating whilst youre on your period, you have better sex... Obviously being ill equipped (the lack of periods to begin with) to test this theory out I cant offer any personal skew on this, however from past experience if youre prepared for the extra mess, it aint an issue (at least for the bloke) (but make sure youre prepared or it can be a bit of a shock).

ReputationRep:
    Mmm, bloodsports.

Nothing wrong with it though. *shrugs*

Depends how easily disgusted you are...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saster)
    Have sex. I go down on my partner when she's on her period. It really, really isn't a big deal to have sex on a period. Once you've done it you're realize that everything works exactly the same as during the other three weeks and wonder why you didn't do it before. What difference does it make whether the mess during sex is red or white? Just get on with it. Blood is blood; if you can bear a cut finger surely you can bear a period.
    YOU SICK ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    YOU SICK ****
    Your sig is rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    see how he feels about it. i doubt he'll want to go down on you like...someone else on this thread would :| (he sick.)
    but he'd probably still want sex and if you feel like it theres definately nothing stopping it happening. ALSO if you feel up to it, BJ is always appreciated and doesnt necessarily have to be reciprocated.

Try going up the other end?
    Haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roxannabelle)
    Try going up the other end?
    Haha
    as far as most guys are concerned any holes a goal!

(Original post by minxy222)
    as far as most guys are concerned any holes a goal!
    My point exactly!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.