Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can you guys give me any tips

I seem to be so clumsy when drawing them, sometimes one cat eye will be bigger than the other, or they would not sit on my eye just right.
    So share any tips and tricks with me thank you guys

REP for the best answer
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Felt pen tip. Press the side of the brush for the tip - that's how I do it, anyway. And for the actual lines around your eye, do it gradually.

ReputationRep:
    they're not called cat eyes, they're called flicks i swear

but what i do, i use my middle finger and stretch my eyelid, tighten it, then draw a line slowly, and when you get to the end just quickly flick

i recommend highly maybelline exaggerate eyeliner, it has a really good brush and it stays on
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    they're not called cat eyes, they're called flicks i swear

but what i do, i use my middle finger and stretch my eyelid, tighten it, then draw a line slowly, and when you get to the end just quickly flick

i recommend highly maybelline exaggerate eyeliner, it has a really good brush and it stays on
    I use this too, I really like it. Not too expensive either - about £4 I think?

The 'cat eyes' look doesn't work too well for me because one of my eyelids is much bigger than the other, lol :woo: so I have to be careful how I apply it.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.