The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Not surpirised realy.
Reply 61
ill move with you haha :/
i hate it.
Lmao, always count on the Fail for a good laugh.
QwentyJ
They've obviously never lived in Athens then.

Dude, what's wrong with Athens? :biggrin:

Oh and people, what's so nice about Scandinavian countries? they have the highest suicide rates... surely something's wrong.
Reply 64
CharlieBee_90
Enjoy the healthcare.

*prays for Obama*

and I went to the same college as you.
Diaz89
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1219743/Britain-worst-place-live-Europe-despite-big-pay-packets.html

I wish I could just move to the US, everyone is just so much happier there, even though they look soooooo much older than British people for some reason.

You say how terrible and crappy the UK is then suggest going to America?...:lolwut:
Reply 66
jakemittle
You say how terrible and crappy the UK is then suggest going to America?...:lolwut:

you wouldn't understand.....
Reply 67
I love the U.K. :love: who even pays attention to the Daily Fail anyway, read the comments!! Bloody hell.
Reply 68
It's fairly terrible. So many jobsworths, tories and just general morons.
UK is okay, me being born here, I can deal with the crap like stupid pikey chavs kicked down my front garden's brick wall

but the US purposely paints itself to look like it is paradise.
Reply 70
punktopia
It's fairly terrible. So many jobsworths, tories and just general morons.

It's got me though, although if I die tonight it's actually your fault. So maybe tomorrow it'll be that bad. :cool:
Reply 71
Kasphlam
It's got me though, although if I die tonight it's actually your fault. So maybe tomorrow it'll be that bad. :cool:

Can I have your stuff? :cool:
Reply 72
punktopia
Can I have your stuff? :cool:

You can have my razors, slit your wrists etc. :yes:
Reply 73
Kasphlam
You can have my razors, slit your wrists etc. :yes:

Bet they'd fail like everything else related to you. :p:
Reply 74
punktopia
Bet they'd fail like everything else related to you. :p:

My kidneys especially, you've made me so ill. :p:
Reply 75
Kasphlam
My kidneys especially, you've made me so ill. :p:

Ptsh, you loved it really. :wink:
Reply 76
Ever since we have become part of Europe everyone is running over her, now our streets are overflown with foriegner because apparantly we are the only ones with jobs, but appartfrom that Id reckon we are the safest, I mean 'touch wood' when has it been the last time we were hit by a natural disaster, or have poisonous things wondering our bushes
Britain FTW
Reply 78
Diaz89
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1219743/Britain-worst-place-live-Europe-despite-big-pay-packets.html

I totally agree, ever since 2001, this country for some reason went to ****. Even celebrations like Christmas don't feel as they used to. Everyone is so hostile and bitter towards everyone else in the street and thought of waking up at 7:am everyday for Uni in this dreary Grey weather is just so ******* depressing.

I wish I could just move to the US, everyone is just so much happier there, even though they look soooooo much older than British people for some reason.

Think the EU conducted that search. Would love to know how many people, and which areas they asked in to come up with that information.

There are so many people wanting to come here, legal and illegally. So, a survey means jack ****. Yes, the weather here isn't all that, then again, we've had a nice summer, and it even went into September. So, the weather we can't control, other than that. This is a nice place to live in. The cities, the people.

BTW - Leave right now, we don't want your sort here. :mad:
Reply 79
I love Britain, I wouldnt want to live anywhere else.

Latest

Trending

Trending