Turn on thread page Beta

I've never kissed a guy before but I really want to... watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl btw...just so you don't think this is a guy on guy thread!

I'm 17 and never properly kissed/made out with/got off with/whatever you wanna call it with a guy before. I really want to though I just get urges sometimes. Some of my friends get off with guys at parties, but no one from my school (which is all girls) has parties very often.

Any advice?

ReputationRep:
    Read this please.

ReputationRep:
    Have you gotten off with another girl?

ReputationRep:
    Meh, me too.

I just want to throw myself on every guy I see, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Pictures and i may kiss the both of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bingobongo)

I'm 17 and never properly kissed/made out with/got off with/whatever you wanna call it with a guy before. I really want to though I just get urges sometimes. Some of my friends get off with guys at parties, but no one from my school (which is all girls) has parties very often.

Any advice?
    i'm in the same position (only a bit older) - (and a guy) - but i think kissing is a very affectionate thing which is just made light of nowadays, - my ego tells me if i wanted to kiss some random girl i could just go to a club and kiss someone but i don't want that - if i were you i'd wait until you can find someone really special to do it with - then it'll be better - that's what i think anyway

and i know its hard sometimes - sometimes i want a kiss or a cuddle so much it hurts a bit - lol - but if you wait, when it does happen it'll be so much better and worth a lot more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderlust.xx)
    Read this please.
    lmao

ReputationRep:
    look in the mirror and kiss yourself

ReputationRep:
    you too can kiss me!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Go out and start meeting guys. Make the first move and if it looks like they're into you go for it.

ReputationRep:
    If you live in the northwest, you need the company and I need the money.

ReputationRep:
    If it's any consolation, if you'd kissed a guy when you were somewhere between 12 and 16, it probably would have been a terrible experience. I had my first really awesome kiss with a guy when I was 18!

ReputationRep:
    awww bless, i just think theres nothing to lose if your in a club cos being drunk is an excuse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bingobongo)

Any advice?
    Come up to bristol

ReputationRep:
    seriously, there is nothing wrong with waiting.

i know lots of (good looking) girls who didn't kiss guys until they went to uni.

personally, i would wait for that special someone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisLincoln)
    Pictures and i may kiss the both of you.
    Not quite a good enough replacement for the tried and tested "tits or GTFO" though. :p:

ReputationRep:
    So what if you haven't. There's no point in putting pressure on yourself, it'll happen eventually.

ReputationRep:
    :kiss2:
    It's ok OP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lrkn)
    If you live in the northwest, you need the company and I need the money.
    LOL.
    The best advice I've seen all day on TSR :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I had my first kiss when I was about 16/17. Just be patient. It'll happen. It's not a big deal though, stop thinking of it as a big deal.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.