Turn on thread page Beta

hey guys i am currently doing teh ECA and i was wondering what sort of mark i need to pass, so far i have done

21 questions of which

17 correct first time

3 correct second time

1 correct third time

is this good or bad? to be fair i only really deserved one of those wrong, the others were me forgetting to use the superscript thing for powers

just wondering the boundries cuz i would be devestated if i failed such an easy course because i was being forgetfull!

the way i look at it is is i assign...

3 marks for 1st go

2 marks for 2nd go

1 mark for 3rd go

0 for wrong

i have 92% whihc is surely a pass but if i assign 1 to right first time and zero to 2nd time onwards i have a mesely 81% which may be a fail? hmmmm lol

come on im worried

ReputationRep:
    Check your course assessment document from your StudentHome page to find out what the pass mark is

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.