bleeding after sex Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
last night i had sex with my boyfriend and after he pulled out we noticed that there was blood on the condom. after he intially panicked that it was him bleeding, it became clear that it was me and there was quite a bit of blood on the sheets too. i'm not a virgin, i've been having sex for about a year and a half and it wasn't the first time i've had sex with this particular boyfriend. it didn't hurt or anything.

i think it's possibly because i ran two pill packs together and during the second pack i've experienced alot of spotting and it's been increasing in quantity and frequency recently. i'm nearing the end of this pack now and i think that this might be the cause? i don't know. i'm just really freaked out tbh and i can't get a doctors appointment till friday. the bleeding didn't last long but i've experienced the usual kind of spotting aswell today. please help
maxfire
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
STI? google it.
Apfel
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
last night i had sex with my boyfriend and after he pulled out we noticed that there was blood on the condom. after he intially panicked that it was him bleeding, it became clear that it was me and there was quite a bit of blood on the sheets too. i'm not a virgin, i've been having sex for about a year and a half and it wasn't the first time i've had sex with this particular boyfriend. it didn't hurt or anything.
Oh, that's alright then. :rofl:
Fuzzpig
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I had one of them Chlamydia (sp) tests at the freshers fayre, I read the info on it, bleeding after sex is a symptom.

You need to get checked out, though it's as likely to be something else. Ripping or something.

Maybe this guys got a huge cawk and you're not used to accommodating such a large thing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1377)
79.5%
Leave (355)
20.5%

Watched Threads