Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to get my tongue pierced, so I'm wondering if anyone could recommend me any good piercers in Leeds with a good reputation?

Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, there aren't any good piercers left in Leeds. Seriously, don't go to Pagan, or Red which is just across the road (although I think it's changed it's name) because you will regret it.

ReputationRep:
    No seriously, do not go to those two!!

Get a train to Shipley and go to NPNG, the piercer is lovely and has done my belly button, ear lobes, stretch, my boyfriends lip, my friends two lip ones, tongue and microdermals and surfaces... A lot basically.
    And i do really know these people I promise. I can link you if you want?

ReputationRep:
    I got my ear done at pagan, it wasn't that bad :/

ReputationRep:
    I need a place to get my lip done.

Im thinking of going back to manchester.

I had it done in pagen or red or one of them down near the corn exchange, and it just got swollen, and didn't go down, so i put a bigger ring in it, then i was eating subway, and the new massive ring got caught on bread, and yanked itself out, then there was blood, and buy the time i got home, it had healed up and i couldnt get it back in

ReputationRep:
    Yeah stay clear of Pagan, they got in trouble a while back for using dirty needles, Red isn't too bad but it's way overpriced.

It's worth trying Ink Vs Steel in the Merrion Centre (near the back entrance) http://www.inkvssteel.co.uk/ I've been to them for most of my tattoos and a friend has recommended there for piercings too, really friendly staff and good prices

I got my tongue pierced at Ruby Arts in York which is worth it if you don't mind travelling there!

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah don't go to Pagan, they pierced one of my lobes and it got ridiculously swollen, couldn't even take the stud out.

There's a piercing shop in the centre of Morley if you can travel that far, they did my conch, rook, navel and hand web and the guy is really great.
    Red I've always found to be OK but quite pricey and some of the staff are a bit miserable

ReputationRep:
    Don't go to pagan its the worst ever. I got a helix piercing and it go swollen and so I took it out and it healed withing a few hours. If your thinking of getting a helix piercing then wherever you go make sure they use a needle and not a gun because all of my friends got theirs done with a needle and it lasted and it looks really nice

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.