Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I want to know what it is!
    http://www.peri-perichallenge.co.uk/

I am a die hard fan of Nandos. Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Something to do with really spicy Peri-Peri? Judging on the 'How hot are you?' baner

ReputationRep:
    mmmmmm nandos om nom nom

ReputationRep:
    Ergh - the nerve of them! How dare they show our beloved Portland Building as part of 'Nottingham Trent University'.

ReputationRep:
    you just answer weird questions, i just did it online,
    got free half chicken *shrugs*
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pixie-lottie-x)
    you just answer weird questions, i just did it online,
    got free half chicken *shrugs*
    x
    :O I'm going to nandos tonight, I want a free half chicken!

(Original post by Christian_j)
    Ergh - the nerve of them! How dare they show our beloved Portland Building as part of 'Nottingham Trent University'.
    I also don't get why the google map shows the Portland building as being off campus :dontknow: Looks like this finished two weeks back though, I don't think I was even in Nottingham at this point. I wanted to have a go too

ReputationRep:
    woo got a free half chicken

:coma:

ReputationRep:
    My free half chicken got put into good use tonight... a treat to my tummy after weeks of my poor cooking. haha.

ReputationRep:
    Evil evil people... i want Nandos Peri Peri Chicken stupid provincial ireland, and their lack of proper spicy chicken

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eru Iluvatar)
    Evil evil people... i want Nandos Peri Peri Chicken stupid provincial ireland, and their lack of proper spicy chicken
    buy some marinade and make your own? x

ReputationRep:
    Anyone used the voucher twice? I've printed out 4 copies of the voucher!

ReputationRep:
    How many digits long are student ID's? I'm not a uni student but I think I'll pretend I am for a free half chicken

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milliondollarcorpse)
    How many digits long are student ID's? I'm not a uni student but I think I'll pretend I am for a free half chicken
    They check your ID card... plus it's not totally free, you still have to buy a drink and a side :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinkle06)
    They check your ID card... plus it's not totally free, you still have to buy a drink and a side :mad:
    I dont mind a nandos meal for £3.80 though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiamondsAreForever)
    I dont mind a nandos meal for £3.80 though!
    Yeah that's a bargain... but last year it was totally free! Have you tried using the voucher twice?

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I have a fake ID I used to use which is a student card...I just used that :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's a bargain... but last year it was totally free! Have you tried using the voucher twice?
    Nope but I reckon I could get away with it now I'm back home

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.