The Student Room Group
Something to do with really spicy Peri-Peri? Judging on the 'How hot are you?' baner
Reply 2
mmmmmm nandos om nom nom
Ergh - the nerve of them! How dare they show our beloved Portland Building as part of 'Nottingham Trent University'. :wink:
you just answer weird questions, i just did it online,
got free half chicken *shrugs*
x
x-pixie-lottie-x
you just answer weird questions, i just did it online,
got free half chicken *shrugs*
x

:O I'm going to nandos tonight, I want a free half chicken!
Christian_j
Ergh - the nerve of them! How dare they show our beloved Portland Building as part of 'Nottingham Trent University'. :wink:

I also don't get why the google map shows the Portland building as being off campus :dontknow: Looks like this finished two weeks back though, I don't think I was even in Nottingham at this point. I wanted to have a go too :frown:
Reply 7
woo got a free half chicken :smile:
:coma:
My free half chicken got put into good use tonight... a treat to my tummy after weeks of my poor cooking. haha.
Evil evil people... i want Nandos Peri Peri Chicken :frown: stupid provincial ireland, and their lack of proper spicy chicken
Eru Iluvatar
Evil evil people... i want Nandos Peri Peri Chicken :frown: stupid provincial ireland, and their lack of proper spicy chicken

buy some marinade and make your own? x
Reply 12
Anyone used the voucher twice? I've printed out 4 copies of the voucher!
How many digits long are student ID's? I'm not a uni student but I think I'll pretend I am for a free half chicken :biggrin:
Reply 14
milliondollarcorpse
How many digits long are student ID's? I'm not a uni student but I think I'll pretend I am for a free half chicken :biggrin:

They check your ID card... plus it's not totally free, you still have to buy a drink and a side :mad:
Twinkle06
They check your ID card... plus it's not totally free, you still have to buy a drink and a side :mad:

I dont mind a nandos meal for £3.80 though!
Reply 16
DiamondsAreForever
I dont mind a nandos meal for £3.80 though!

Yeah that's a bargain... but last year it was totally free! Have you tried using the voucher twice?
Twinkle06

Ah, I have a fake ID I used to use which is a student card...I just used that :p:
Twinkle06
Yeah that's a bargain... but last year it was totally free! Have you tried using the voucher twice?

Nope but I reckon I could get away with it now I'm back home :smile:

Latest