Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently using herbal essences shampoo and coniditioner for coloured hair, and am not getting on well with me, my hair is very thick and its just drying it out, where as products for thick and dry hair, tend to make my hair very staticy and flyaway! Im really stuck on finding the perfect shampoo & Con range, when i was younger i used to just use it for greasy hair, but my hair doesn't get as greasy anymore!!

ReputationRep:
    Have you not tried the Aussie shampoo and conditioner? My Mum uses it quite often and she also purchases shampoo's from her hair salon She gets on great with them as she too, has thick hair but it is shoulder length.

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried the blue coconut Herbal Essences? I've got quite average/thin hair and I normally use shampoo and conditioner for dry hair and this coconut stuff is the business. Also the pink bottles, think it's the straightening version.
    The Aussie range is awesome but expensive.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone raves about the Aussie range, at the minute it's on offer everywhere - 2 for £6. Not too bad considering how good it is. My hair is exactly the same as yours and I used the 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner the other day and it felt and looked so smooth and gorgeous. Give it a go, you can get the 3 Minute Miracle in sachets for 99p. With hair like yours I'd also advise that you use a deep conditioning treatment every few weeks, will make your hair a lot healthier.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.