Turn on thread page Beta

Boxing Thread - 2.0 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I was about to make a Haye V. Valuev thread when I decided to check if there was a seperate boxing thread. As it turns out, there is but that thread is over 100 pages so I thought it would be neat to make a new one.
    On topic, i came across this and personally, I can't wait until Haye gets knocked out (i'm calling Haye to be knocked out in the 4th round). I love all this suspense - it just makes boxing all that better. I also think that Haye is trash talking for the sake of it - I'm sure he really doesn't mean to say that Valuev's "ugly". He just wants to make him angry so that he'll win easily. On the same topic, should Haye win, do we see a Klitscho reschedule?

Thoughts - and discuss boxing!

Also on previous and forthcoming fights: did anyone see Clevery knock out Fry in the 8th - it was expected from my point of view, having previously knocked out his opponents on the past 6/7 fights? I also saw the undercard (the Saunders fight) but it wasn't nearly as interesting seeing Saunders desperately trying to knock out in the 2nd round.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.