Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im just after seeing a ghost!!!!!!!! Seriously. Im not scared but i am alone in my house. What should i done???? Im not joking. My house is built on the site of an old quaker meeting house that dates back 2 the 1660s. What should i do?????

ReputationRep:
    Try watching Casper, if you're just after seeing a ghost.

ReputationRep:
    open the window.....and jump

*BOO*

ReputationRep:
    seriously im sitting here on my labtop in the living room alone and i can hear banging upstairs. What should i done???????? When i was walking up 2 my house i saw an old woman screaming from the 2nd floor window. I could go up the stairs, what do u think???????

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, i live right next door to the graveyard in our village. I'd just ignore the ghost. Casper is a good film-I've got it on video.
    *sings casper the friendly ghost.....*

ReputationRep:
    go up and shout at it to shut the f*ck up. my old house had a weird ghosty thing that liked to make footstep noises. didn't like me playing the piano. really pissed me off so i shouted at it and it stopped.

ReputationRep:
    another thing, my telephone keeps ringing and when i answer it theres no one there. Its ringing right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozza)
    go up and shout at it to shut the f*ck up. my old house had a weird ghosty thing that liked to make footstep noises. didn't like me playing the piano. really pissed me off so i shouted at it and it stopped.
    im doing that right now.

ReputationRep:
    Call the ghost busters (just couldn't resist...) :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Mourao)
    Call the ghost busters (just couldn't resist...) :rolleyes:
    Have your house exorcised?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bowie88)
    Im just after seeing a ghost!!!!!!!! Seriously. Im not scared but i am alone in my house. What should i done???? Im not joking. My house is built on the site of an old quaker meeting house that dates back 2 the 1660s. What should i do?????
    What should you do? Ask it if it'd have sex with you of course..

someone i know had his house blessed by a priest because his house had scary poltergeists in it :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus505)
    What should you do? Ask it if it'd have sex with you of course..
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    my house is built in an area called weeping cross, i didn't take any notice of this untill a few days ago when i found out that it was actually the area where during the black plague they dumped all the bodies.
    :frown:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helen_w)
    :confused:
    lol lol the ghost i mean

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard of bloody mary?????? I think this ghost has something 2 do with it. My sister had friends over last night and they played bloody mary in her bathroom.

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure someones not winding you up?

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure someones not winding you up?
    yeah my parents and the rest of my family r away until tomorrow. Ive looked all over the place, so it cant be anyone pretending.

ReputationRep:
    yeah my parents and the rest of my family r away until tomorrow. Ive looked all over the place, so it cant be anyone pretending.
    Erm... squeaky floor boards? :confused:

Yeah, I reckon it is time for the ghost busters.

ReputationRep:
    Erm... squeaky floor boards? :confused:

Yeah, I reckon it is time for the ghost busters.
    should i phone the local priest? should i get the house blessed again. Im throwing holy water all over the place at the moment!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard of bloody mary?????? I think this ghost has something 2 do with it. My sister had friends over last night and they played bloody mary in her bathroom.
    ...and what happened.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.