Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus505)
    ...and what happened.
    she said one of her friends did it in the mirror and nothing happened at first but when she put on the lights, there was blood in the bath. I think she was lying.

ReputationRep:
    tell it you want rent money, it should go away then.

ReputationRep:
    what if it offers you rent money?? then you're screwed as we brits never say no !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    what if it offers you rent money?? then you're screwed as we brits never say no !
    hmm, well if it offers rent money then you give it a bill that starts from the 1600's all the way up to now. Now that it wont be able to afford

ReputationRep:
    ask if it wants to go to the hospital

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bowie88)
    seriously im sitting here on my labtop in the living room alone and i can hear banging upstairs. What should i done???????? When i was walking up 2 my house i saw an old woman screaming from the 2nd floor window. I could go up the stairs, what do u think???????
    Blimey... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    hmm, well if it offers rent money then you give it a bill that starts from the 1600's all the way up to now. Now that it wont be able to afford
    don't underestimate the wealth of the ghosts!

what i would do is offer it half-board, give it somewhere to live but dont offer food.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    don't underestimate the wealth of the ghosts!

what i would do is offer it half-board, give it somewhere to live but dont offer food.
    good idea, say your enemy is offering accomodation.

ReputationRep:
    seriously im sitting here on my labtop in the living room alone and i can hear banging upstairs. What should i done???????? When i was walking up 2 my house i saw an old woman screaming from the 2nd floor window. I could go up the stairs, what do u think???????
    if i were you i would NOT sit on your laptop as you might break it then we'll never help you get rid of your unwanted guest!

ReputationRep:
    she said one of her friends did it in the mirror and nothing happened at first but when she put on the lights, there was blood in the bath. I think she was lying.
    lying possibly, just because you dont hear about these kind of hauntings very often, doesnt mean it isnt happening to you.

ReputationRep:
    get it to help with history

ReputationRep:
    OMG!!!!!! Im so freaked out. I just ask the ghost to show me it was here while i was standing in my bedroom doorway, i walked in and the door slapped shut. I tried to open it but it was locked!!!!!!!! Im still in here at the moment, goin to try and get out through the window, but i cant open it either!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    OMG!!!!!! Im so freaked out. I just ask the ghost to show me it was here while i was standing in my bedroom doorway, i walked in and the door slapped shut. I tried to open it but it was locked!!!!!!!! Im still in here at the moment, goin to try and get out through the window, but i cant open it either!!!!!!!!
    where are your parents?

ReputationRep:
    People, that guy is blatantly pulling your leg. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    obviously. what sort of ghost just turns up at your house to live without paying rent? ghosts are friendly, not cruel.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    another thing, my telephone keeps ringing and when i answer it theres no one there. Its ringing right now.
    Modems.. :rofl:

Calm down, someone next door might be hanging pictures up or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    im not lying. My parents were at a wedding yesterday, and i stayed at home (had exams anyway.) Im out of my house now, but im not lying. Im at my friends house now, and we are deciding what 2 do. I will sleep there tonight anyway. There has always been a ghost in our house anyone, but it seems 2 be more active recently, maybe cause part of our house is being renovated.

ReputationRep:
    im doing that right now.
    lol ring a priest and they will put it in a bottle its true :p:.....thats what they do during exorcisions...... and ya gotta bury it in your back garden as long as ya dont break the bottle....xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    Modems.. :rofl:

Calm down, someone next door might be hanging pictures up or something
    there is no one who lives beside me, i live in the countryside.

ReputationRep:
    hmm, maybe you just have a tramp like ramroffs sister did?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.