The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hey get back down to that house now and take some pictures!
Reply 81
i have 2 go now, im goin 2 my house in a minute, i will let u all know what happens. Bye............................
Reply 82
ramroff
Maybe an internet line is being conducted thru the ghost? told you they do have uses!

there is no way his laptop can connect to the internet with a wireless router, when he's in his friends house :rofl:
Reply 83
Bowie88
i have 2 go now, im goin 2 my house in a minute, i will let u all know what happens. Bye............................

dont hurry back
sqa7
she is sooooooo fine and cute :cool:

--

At Luniah - he's serious

--

AT LPK - he said he already jumped out the window :biggrin:

Hes serious?? :confused: :confused: :eek:

*runs out of thread*
Reply 85
wild thing
Hes serious?? :confused: :confused: :eek:

*runs out of thread*

*locks thread door*

This thread ain't for the weak hearted :biggrin:
Reply 86
this dude should try banging this hot female ghost
Reply 87
ramroff
this dude should try banging this hot female ghost

what if its a saggy old breast woman with elastic skin? :rolleyes:
Reply 88
LPK
what if its a saggy old breast woman with elastic skin? :rolleyes:

maybe he'd still do her :eek:
Reply 89
LPK
what if it s saggy old brest woman with elastic skin? :rolleyes:

maybe have a drink or 2 before banging her so you dont have 'fond memories' :eek:
Reply 90
i think the dude got raped by the ghost :smile:
Reply 91
Just pull her mask off to reveal the local undertaker who's trying to scare you off in order to increase his land ownership and the size of the cemetery. And he would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling kids!
you know there's a slight problem with the fact that you've invited the priest to your house, but you're at your friends house so he's probably waiting outside/has broken in and forced an exorcism :rofl:
gemgeroo
my house is built in an area called weeping cross, i didn't take any notice of this untill a few days ago when i found out that it was actually the area where during the black plague they dumped all the bodies.
:frown:

LOL. Any house you live in there is bound to be old dead skeletons underneath or where someone had died. In fact anywhere you go.
Bowie88
Bye............................

Didn't you lot realise the significance of all these full stops? It means we may never hear of him again! The saggy old ghost has taken her revenge!!!!
Reply 95
StriatedCentipe
Didn't you lot realise the significance of all these full stops? It means we may never hear of him again! The saggy old ghost has taken her revenge!!!!

or maybe his mummy hit him for lying :rolleyes:
Reply 96
Cellardore
LOL. Any house you live in there is bound to be old dead skeletons underneath or where someone had died. In fact anywhere you go.

Especially if you're Fred West.
Reply 97
Bowie88
another thing, my telephone keeps ringing and when i answer it theres no one there. Its ringing right now.

The advantages of NOT having broadband :biggrin: also keeps those annoying sales things and promotions away too.

Pray :smile: as in about the Ghost.

Why not put up some loud music or the TV and watch a nice comedy :smile: Get your mind off things. TV usually for me if I'm feeling a bit alone in the house on my own - somehow it feels like there's more people if the TV's on, music doesn't have the same effect.
Reply 98
Stop taking LSD that'll help :wink:
Reply 99
If theres something strange, in your rigged house, who are you gonna call.....

MUM AND DAD!

Latest

Trending

Trending