Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by makeshiftwings)
    Can't everyone just be a little open-minded here? Bowie, you should blatantly have made these people sleep a night in your house alone with the doors locked
    I'd welcome the opportunity

ReputationRep:
    Look I mean first we have this woman whos old screaming on the 2nd floor of the house (your house must be pretty big), so very late at night you call in the priest while you evacuate to a friends house, so like the priest must've been waiting outside your house for ages since there was no one to let him in, he went upstairs to this "2nd floor", threw water at the walls and stuff where youd seen the ghost, despite you didn't actually see a ghost apart from the "Old woman in the window" (so did he throw it at the window)... but guess what this priest doubles as a medium who has managed to "feel" that the ghost is a young woman who has lost a child, a slight contradiction from the old woman we saw earlier.. and you dont look for a child by making "banging sounds" upstairs..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by makeshiftwings)
    Can't everyone just be a little open-minded here? Bowie, you should blatantly have made these people sleep a night in your house alone with the doors locked
    Okay, assuming that there was am old woman screaming out of the second floor window, then banging the door upstairs when bowie was in the leaving room, then woman locked him in a room, so bowie climbed out of the window with his laptop, then bowie said he would do a seance but he calls the priest, the priest says its a young woman who lost a kid, and bowie had the whole time to tell us that they were going to climb out of a window before doing so. Then i will be open minded and think twice about this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bowie88)
    i still hoping it has been removed. The priest threw holy water all over the place and where i said i seen the ghost, and then said a few prayers and told the ghost to move now.
    how did he start getting the ghost to go away?

"bless, my child.." ? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    wooooooooooooo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    Look I mean first we have this woman whos old screaming on the 2nd floor of the house (your house must be pretty big), so very late at night you call in the priest while you evacuate to a friends house, so like the priest must've been waiting outside your house for ages since there was no one to let him in, he went upstairs to this "2nd floor", threw water at the walls and stuff where youd seen the ghost, despite you didn't actually see a ghost apart from the "Old woman in the window" (so did he throw it at the window)... but guess what this priest doubles as a medium who has managed to "feel" that the ghost is a young woman who has lost a child, a slight contradiction from the old woman we saw earlier.. and you dont look for a child by making "banging sounds" upstairs..
    Step aside Sherlock, you are being made redundant by a replacement from TSR :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Right my parents have just came home and ive told them everything. Now they have told all these stories that i didnt know. One that i found quite freaky was that my younger sister came downstairs one morning and asked my mom where daddy was. My mom told her he was at work and my mom asked her why, and she said the woman upstairs wanted to talk to him. I never knew all these things until now!!!!! He told they have had the house blessed numerous times.

ReputationRep:
    Right my parents have just came home and ive told them everything. Now they have told all these stories that i didnt know. One that i found quite freaky was that my younger sister came downstairs one morning and asked my mom where daddy was. My mom told her he was at work and my mom asked her why, and she said the woman upstairs wanted to talk to him. I never knew all these things until now!!!!! He told they have had the house blessed numerous times.
    he's back!! :eek:

We KNOW you're posessed :mad:

Don't make me splash redbull on you

ReputationRep:
    You should have taken pictures or videos. Having a ghost can be a lucrative business.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    You should have taken pictures or videos. Having a ghost can be a lucrative business.
    i was going 2 do that EVP thing where you record something onto a tape. Has anyone tried this????????

ReputationRep:
    Electronic Voice Phenomenon?

ReputationRep:
    BOO

rofl, i can see this guy being on Living TV soon, "Most haunted"

ReputationRep:
    Electronic Voice Phenomenon?
    yeah have u tried it????????

ReputationRep:
    yeahh maybe thats who the screaming woman was

ReputationRep:
    yeah have u tried it????????
    not intentionally, picked something weird up accidentally once :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sqa7)
    BOO

rofl, i can see this guy being on Living TV soon, "Most haunted"
    that programme is a load of crap, i hate that man that does it.

ReputationRep:
    not intentionally, picked something weird up accidentally once :rofl:
    Is is that a laughing matter. I did it before in my school cause its really old and its right beside a cathedral. Theres secret passages all over the place, and theres a secret tunnel that goes under the school and leads to the cathedral. We recorded on a tape with a microphone (messing about afterschool waiting 2 to record an oral). We asked random qustions and u could make out someone talking softly. I amplitified on a computer.

ReputationRep:
    ah the one i got was bizarrely distinct

ReputationRep:
    He told they have had the house blessed numerous times.
    So... it came back, why? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    because the priest is IRISH :rofl: :rofl:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.