Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bowie88)
    that programme is a load of crap, i hate that man that does it.
    hmm, well it is more believable than your story :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sqa7)
    because the priest is IRISH :rofl: :rofl:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    why do u all not believe me????????

ReputationRep:
    your story is far fetched, inconsitent, and highly unorthadox..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    your story is far fetched, inconsitent, and highly unorthadox..
    do u believe in ghosts anyway????????? R my attempts at making u believe futile???????

ReputationRep:
    do u believe in ghosts anyway????????? R my attempts at making u believe futile???????
    i dont believe and i dont not believe and until i see conclusive evidence for or against i wil lremain that way - and who said anything about you were attempting to make people believe?

ReputationRep:
    I've seen some odd stuff, and I do believe in ghosts.

But come on, your story is absolute crap, Bowie. I know I would treat the situation in a different manner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    I've seen some odd stuff, and I do believe in ghosts.

But come on, your story is absolute crap, Bowie. I know I would treat the situation in a different manner.
    like what???????? What would u do???????

ReputationRep:
    I believe in ghosts, but your story just does not make sense.

Besides, if there was a ghost, you would hardly be on an internet forum telling us you are jumping out of a window :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    how do you do a removal?

well, usually everything is packed into a box and put on a lorry then taken to another house where you can't find half your things and the other half are broken

whether this happens with ghosts or not i don't know

hey, bowie, can you ask it for us?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scubar)
    how do you do a removal?

well, usually everything is packed into a box and put on a lorry then taken to another house where you can't find half your things and the other half are broken

whether this happens with ghosts or not i don't know

hey, bowie, can you ask it for us?
    i know that ghosts are usually put into bottles and r buried somewhere. This is done by a priest. The priest yesterday just said prayers and told the ghost to move on into the spirit world. Hope it worked.

ReputationRep:
    i know that ghosts are usually put into bottles and r buried somewhere. This is done by a priest. The priest yesterday just said prayers and told the ghost to move on into the spirit world. Hope it worked.
    :rofl: yeah that's true actually i've seen "ghost in a bottle" for sale in ebay

ReputationRep:
    ur such an unbeliever i hope u realise how wrong u r.

ReputationRep:
    rofl if ghosts can go through walls i fail to see how a coke bottle will stop it :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    wow, neg rep off u for my efforts, i thank you :rolleyes: omg, i lost 0 points :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    wow, neg rep off u for my efforts, i thank you :rolleyes: omg, i lost 0 points :rolleyes:
    he neg repped you?

rofl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sqa7)
    he neg repped you?

rofl
    yep, for saying i never believed, then i pmed them saying have the guts to leave a name and saying i shall return the favour, i was accused of already neg repping him, and he asked how i knew it was him. I thank the ghost for telling me. Hey bowie, i guess that woman was still angry at the psychic priest.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, I've got bare ghosts in me house, I just sit down and discuss their problems, with them, they tell me how they died and what wishes they have. Theres about 6 of em'.

ReputationRep:
    ur such an unbeliever i hope u realise how wrong u r.
    when did i say i dont believe? i used to have an entire website dedicated to paranormal investigations, all i said was if you'd read my posts properly there's no evidence FOR and no evidence AGAINST and you could learn to respect other people's opinions, stop assuming things and quit childishly neg repping people because they dont believe you jumped out of a window while simultaneously posting threads about psychic priests ok?

ReputationRep:
    when did i say i dont believe? i used to have an entire website dedicated to paranormal investigations, all i said was if you'd read my posts properly there's no evidence FOR and no evidence AGAINST and you could learn to respect other people's opinions, stop assuming things and quit childishly neg repping people because they dont believe you jumped out of a window while simultaneously posting threads about psychic priests ok?
    :ditto:

best post ever! :tsr:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.