Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised at that - I would have thought that you might have done a paper which concentrated specifically on the effects of Aspects of the Roman Catholic Tradition on Christian Behaviour and Attitudes, if you attend a Roman Catholic School.

Are you taking RE next year?

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure that the AQA board does four papers, and that you take one/two of them depending on your school and if you are doing Full or Short. I think you can only do the last paper if you do Full course.(Or that's what my teachers said..)

The titles of the modules go like this : 'Thinking about God and Morality', 'Key beliefs, Ultimate Questions and Life Issues', 'Faith Studies and Ethics in two Religions' and ' Truth, Spirituality and Contempory Issues'.

I'm taking the last two, which are both for two religions, whereas the first two look as though they only talk about one.

ReputationRep:
    I go to a Catholic school, so I have to do OCR RS full course on Christianity (Catholism).
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ReputationRep:
    I did full course Christianity and Hinduism and it was rockin' cause my teachers were ace too and at the end of every half term we'd have a party and bring in cultural foods it was ace

Christianity short course exam:
    I mucked this up. There was loads of stuff on wealth and poverty, and a "Do you agree?" question on Jesus's teachoings for on wealthy people and whether they are relevant today. Couldn't do it. And then we had to outline a funeral for 7 marks, couldn't do that either. I was really strapped for time and did that funeral question in the last MINUTE.

Hinduism short course exam:
    Much better i found, I got worried at the start when I couldn't remember what Shakti was, but then I remembered last minute and rambled something down. It was very tediously repetetive though. Basically, my answers went KARMA KARMA KARMA KARMA KARMA KARMA KARMA ahimsa and bhakti yoga! KARMA KARMA KARMA.
    And then, when I ripped out the Section C thing, the perforated fold didn't seem to work, so I ended up ripping right through the paper. Started giggling at myself and people turned around. Silly me! But I think I've made up for my bad Christianity exam.

Howd everyone elses go?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.