Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I personally thought it was fairly easy, except there were too many "What do you have to assume..." questions for my liking!!!

ReputationRep:
    That was the easiest exam ever. FInished within an hour, if only all exams were like that

ReputationRep:
    FInished within an hour
    Ditto - sitting in the heat for an hour and a half was sooooo boring!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ali p)
    Ditto - sitting in the heat for an hour and a half was sooooo boring!
    Even the teachers were sitting down fallin asleep

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was ok, which is surprising because I actually asked to be taken off the exam in may due to how much we had actually learnt. Some of the questions were difficult but that was just a case of not ever learning it.

ReputationRep:
    that question on the weights of pigs took me ages, coz of having to arrange them in order! Also I forgot what to do for binomial distributions, oh well! It was funny coz I made the invigilator get up twice, the first time I told him to get some water for a girl havin a coughing fit and the second I wanted 3 extra sheets of paper for workings out- he was really annoyed!

ReputationRep:
    please tell me what hard bits in particular u had. We didnt study statistics in school but were entered for it, because we are the top set. I tried to self teach myself from the book, but it was like 2months ago and totally forgot everything. Please tell me the hard bits i should revise particular. My exam is on 24th and I think it is also Edexcel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    please tell me what hard bits in particular u had. We didnt study statistics in school but were entered for it, because we are the top set. I tried to self teach myself from the book, but it was like 2months ago and totally forgot everything. Please tell me the hard bits i should revise particular. My exam is on 24th and I think it is also Edexcel.
    I think its AQA on the 24th. Its one of those things nothings hard if you know/learn it. Just simply go through the book looking at stuff you don't know. A lot lof the stuff overlaps with GCSE and mayfield high coursework.

Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.