Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My O2 text anytime has always been a little bit weird - instead of having to top up £10 for 300 texts, £15 for 500 and £30 (?) for unlimited, I found that if I topped up exactly on my monthly anniversary date, I got the amount of texts for the next level, e.g. £10 for 500 and £15 for unlimited. I mentioned it in store once and the sales person said to just enjoy it and that it wasn't a usual thing.

BUT, for the last two months, on my anniversary date, instead of getting the text saying "Your text anytime bolt on balance has expired, please top up etc etc", I've had a text saying "O2: You now have 500 UK texts to use this mth. Remember to top-up again before 13 Nov to get your free allowance next month" but I haven't topped up?! Does anyone else get this?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I got that once. Just enjoy it as they said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DayneD89)
    I got that once. Just enjoy it as they said.
    Just the once? I haven't mentioned anything to them about having got 500 texts without topping up at all.. I figured last month was a glitch, but two months in a row?!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, no. But good for you!

I wish I get that as well
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by getinthevan)
    Just the once? I haven't mentioned anything to them about having got 500 texts without topping up at all.. I figured last month was a glitch, but two months in a row?!
    Lucky you xD

ReputationRep:
    I got that this month, I claimed my free credit and I got a txt saying I have my txt allowance

ReputationRep:
    How do people send so many? I have 1200 a month and send like 150.

ReputationRep:
    I get that with O2 Unlimited (well, I have done for the past couple of months). Not complaining.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    No thank god - 500 texts would barely last me a weekend lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    If you topup on time (before the current allowance ends) you automatically get the level above.
    Or atleast I can confirm that it works when topping up by £10.
    Yeah I found that out, asked about it in store and was told to just enjoy it and not to mention it to O2 incase they fixed it. I just want to know why I'm suddenly getting free texts without topping up at all :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by getinthevan)
    My O2 text anytime has always been a little bit weird - instead of having to top up £10 for 300 texts, £15 for 500 and £30 (?) for unlimited, I found that if I topped up exactly on my monthly anniversary date, I got the amount of texts for the next level, e.g. £10 for 500 and £15 for unlimited. I mentioned it in store once and the sales person said to just enjoy it and that it wasn't a usual thing.

BUT, for the last two months, on my anniversary date, instead of getting the text saying "Your text anytime bolt on balance has expired, please top up etc etc", I've had a text saying "O2: You now have 500 UK texts to use this mth. Remember to top-up again before 13 Nov to get your free allowance next month" but I haven't topped up?! Does anyone else get this?
    It happened to me once I didnt care I enjoyed all the free crap I got

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.