Confused. Got notification through post. Online hasnt changed?? No payment dates?? Watch

irishmonkey2009
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I ve received letter to sign with notification of entitlement through the post, thing is, when I log in online, it says awaiting signature which is fine as just sent it back. Flicking through the pages, its says waiting for further evidence (daughters birth cert) that they ve had but notification has ssg down so they must have it?? its like they ve still to assess me online. no entitlement there yet and no payment dates?? Is this normal?

:eek3:
Aack
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It sounds perfectly normal bearing in mind the farse that is the student loans company!

Best thing you can do is ring them to discuss your specific case - they will know far more than us.
ASCIIcipher
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by irishmonkey2009)
I ve received letter to sign with notification of entitlement through the post, thing is, when I log in online, it says awaiting signature which is fine as just sent it back. Flicking through the pages, its says waiting for further evidence (daughters birth cert) that they ve had but notification has ssg down so they must have it?? its like they ve still to assess me online. no entitlement there yet and no payment dates?? Is this normal?

:eek3:
Sounds about right

Sign the online declaration form and send it off to Glasgow as soon as you can

In 2-7 days your status will change to 'approved' and some payment dates will show

Sounds like they have given you SSG as a lone parent which is good and once they assess you properly they will log your child's birth cert and award you PLA as well

Main thing is, you'll be getting some cash in the next 1-2 weeks :yes:
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever experienced bullying?

Yes (287)
76.74%
No (87)
23.26%

Watched Threads