Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm really stuck between my uni choices. I'm applying to study Law LLB but i just can't decide between City and Queen Mary. Would really appreciate some honest advice on all aspects...Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I've had the same problems and the best thing to do is to take everything into consideration e.g. location, reputation, career prospects etc. Queen Mary has a better reputation and ranks higher overall (reseach etc.) but City has a better location and career prospects.

ReputationRep:
    City all the way

ReputationRep:
    Silly question; QMUL no doubt. And that's not even bias.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Silly question; QMUL no doubt. And that's not even bias.
    QMUL sucks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GLOBAL)
    QMUL sucks

Gosh, aren't you articulate!

ReputationRep:
    Gosh, aren't you articulate!
    I'm when there is something to say biyatch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GLOBAL)
    I'm when there is something to say biyatch.

'I am' :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    'I am' :fyi:
    Has nothing to say, so tries to correct. :rolleyes:

Wanna lick lick lick my ...

ReputationRep:
    QMUL is full of losers but surprisingly the law department is very very good. City on the other hand is good too, as one of the members pointed out, it has great career prospects as the law school is affiliated with many firms and has good connections. QM sucks no doubt for every other subject it has to offer and I would in general discard it as a choice, but given its reputation of the law dept., I'd think 10 times before overruling it.

ReputationRep:
    City.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 21, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.