Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well the problem is that i haven't seen one of my exes for about a year and then all out of the blue is standing at my door saying that i was the best thing that ever happened to him and he can't believe how stupid he was choosing the other girl over me and he even stayed outside my door all night cos he wanted to talk

that was a week ago now and he still won't take no for an answer any advice on what i should do god i'm so confused

ReputationRep:
    this happened to me once, went out with a guy then out of the blue he turns up on my doorstep, ON BOXING DAY i might add, and asks for me back but i said no.
    just maybe try and avoid contact with this person if you dont want to get back with him, if he texts you, ignore it, if he calls you, ignore it, but if you dont want to cut him out of your life, tell him to move on like you have

ReputationRep:
    see the thing is i do still love him but there is no way i'd go back to him
    i made the mistake of telling him last week that i still love but not enough to forgive and forget

ReputationRep:
    Get back with him and a week later ditch him for another guy who has an absolutely massive tackle. Apparently.

No seriously, he had his chance, he blew it. If I were you I'd be hitting in the sarcastic comments about the other girl and telling him to **** off. If you don't want to do this however, say you're flattered, but you aren't interested, nor will you ever be again. if he continues, go to the police ^^

ReputationRep:
    tell that fool to move on
    :devil3:

ReputationRep:
    Let me get this - he's been standing outside your door for A WEEK?!

ReputationRep:
    Restraining order.

(Original post by i hate life but luv ppl)
    well the problem is that i haven't seen one of my exes for about a year and then all out of the blue is standing at my door saying that i was the best thing that ever happened to him and he can't believe how stupid he was choosing the other girl over me and he even stayed outside my door all night cos he wanted to talk

that was a week ago now and he still won't take no for an answer any advice on what i should do god i'm so confused
    go on youtube and listen to this song by reel big fish

"where have you been"

thats one direct song for your situation

ReputationRep:
    yeah well i do like a guy but i've only talked via internet and that but i think i will call the police next time

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.