Turn on thread page Beta

Worst First Date watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Go on then, whats your worst first date? Or indeed your best first date?

ReputationRep:
    worst: me and this guy went to the cinema one time and omg we did not speak for the ENTIRE time, it was so awkward, how we managed to stay together for about 3 months is beyond me but the awkwardness just made me want to be swallowed up into a hole and DIE lol

ReputationRep:
    Worst: my friend and I decided to set each other up. We got to the restaurant and her guy didn't turn up though I'd told about 5 times. She thought I'd done it deliberately, and we spent the entire evening *****ing at each other with this poor guy in between us trying to make forced conversation. No it did not end in a threesome!

ReputationRep:
    never had a bad first date! always good, I know exactly what to show in LANDAN!!!!!!!! especially if their not a Londoner

ReputationRep:
    Met this guy, immediatly realised my mistake, proceeded to get drunk to avoid awkwardness. Terrible, terrible.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh cinemas suck in my experience for first (and then last) dates :p:

ReputationRep:
    Worst: Took a girl out for a meal, she turned up 30 minutes late and when she got there she didnt say anything as she was really shy and nervous! Terrible date, never gone out for a meal on a first date after that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daya)
    Worst: my friend and I decided to set each other up. We got to the restaurant and her guy didn't turn up though I'd told about 5 times. She thought I'd done it deliberately, and we spent the entire evening *****ing at each other with this poor guy in between us trying to make forced conversation. No it did not end in a threesome!
    Shame.

ReputationRep:
    Aahahahahahhahahahahahaahahhaaha hahaha.

******* lol date.

He got me really drunk and tried to sleep with me, I refused and walked home in the rain at like 3 in the morning.

He's in my Pol class too. CRINGE. He scratched me too but nvm nvm.

It definitely started as a date anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)

******* lol date.

He got me really drunk and tried to sleep with me, I refused and walked home in the rain at like 3 in the morning.

Hahaha, so many lulz today for some reason. You should scratch him back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Hahaha, so many lulz today for some reason. You should scratch him back.

I really couldn't scratch him the way he scratched me. My God, what a memory I'd rather forget.

ReputationRep:
    Worst first date: Went to London to meet a girl but she didn't turn up. The end.

Having sex with him in the park :facepalm:
    Its been four years I am still with him...I prob would of dumped him if I didnt loose my virginity to him, he drives me ******* mad :mad:
    Now I am stuck to him for life, bloody premarital sex!!! :grr:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)

******* lol date.

LOL. nice sig.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknown demon)
    LOL. nice sig.

Haha. I hoped no one from my uni would read that.

Cringe.

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to pick one... I could think of at least a dozen awful first dates and it's hard to think which was worse. Possibly the guy who turned up an hour and a half late and later wanted sex in a club toilet cubicle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    I'm trying to pick one... I could think of at least a dozen awful first dates and it's hard to think which was worse. Possibly the guy who turned up an hour and a half late and later wanted sex in a club toilet cubicle.
    you're gay right?
    just curious, the flag has no bearing on my view of homosexual relationships

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    you're gay right?
    I figured that would have been obvious from the male gender symbol next to my name lol.

Never had a bad date with a female though, and that's not due to never having any.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    I figured that would have been obvious from the male gender symbol next to my name lol.

Never had a bad date with a female though, and that's not due to never having any.
    fair enough. i actually don't know any friends of mine that are gay.
    that's all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    you're gay right?
    I would say he is gay.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 15, 2009
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.