Turn on thread page Beta

I've been with my bf for just over 6 months now and he really enjoys it when I give him head, I enjoy it too because I like to see him happy but it makes me gag every time and I feel a bit sick afterwards too.

How can I stop this? I don't want to stop giving him head but every time I'm scared I might throw up on him or something which would be awful and embarassing. I haven't told him because I don't want to offend him or anything, what can I do?

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same. You should just tell him. He'll understand.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, just tell him.

What's actually making you throw up? Is it the actual act of giving him head or is it swallowing after you've finished? Because you don't have to swallow.

ReputationRep:
    Don't gag it, just take it a bit slower.

eww why would you do something that makes you feel physically ill.

Could you perhaps just give him a handjob with lube but just suck the end rather than letting him **** your mouth?
    That seems like a good compromise to me.

is this a sextip? :ninja:

I used to be like this, but am getting better with more practice. Taking it slowly and gentley easing yourself into doing more tends to help. I have also found him being vocal about how good it is tends to take my mind off my gag reflex and makes me focus more on him making it easier meaning im able to go for longer. so maybe encourage him to be vocal about his enjoyment??
    also if you find yourself beginning to gag there is no harm in taking a breath and just using your hand till you've got your breath back (this considered a sex tip?? delete if it is.)

ReputationRep:
    Don't put it so far down your throat just maybe lick and suck the tip for example. If that's a sex tip I don't care to be honest - hope the mods use some common sense.

ReputationRep:
    *tries to make this as little of a sex tip as possible*
    dont go so deep :| speaking from a guys perspective, its kinda strange when girls think deep is great. the sensitive glans on his penis are all around the head so you could just..stay around there more. also if it really does bother you, just tel him. im positive he'll understand

ReputationRep:
    Get him to wash.

Stop **********ing.

Use your hand at the same time.

Spit.

Take your pick out of these for whichever ones apply to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addzter)
    Because you don't have to swallow.

don't lie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apotts)
    don't lie
    Oh fine, you gotta swallow =|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addzter)
    Oh fine, you gotta swallow =|
    you know it's true

ReputationRep:
    dont deep throuat it isnt that great tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apotts)
    you know it's true
    Damn straight. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Just tell him

If he really loves you then he wont care about the BJ's, and would put your feelings over his

Vaul.

ReputationRep:
    Those who are saying deep throat is not that great have never really had proper ********** - tis quite simply awesome

ReputationRep:
    1. Tell him
    2. Don't go so deep?

You're in a relationship. You can chat to your bf about things like that you know haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wardle1337)
    If he really loves you then he wont care about the BJ's, and would put your feelings over his
    It is impossible for a guy not to care about/want BJs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krazykeys)
    dont deep throuat it isnt that great tbh
    LIES!!!!!:lies: :lies: :lies:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2015
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.