Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok so im leaving college soon, two weeks actually, and there is this girl in college.

i liked her for ages and then i found out she like me but i was stupid and did nothing, i messed her about a bit.
    recently (last few weeks) she seems to have moved on and there is another guy they arent going out but i think they will be soon.

thats very brief but basicaly i am now thinking i should tell her how i feel and apologise for being such an idiot this year or have i left it too late?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    apologise! its better to apologise than to not apologise. you never know it may be worth your while x

(Original post by nic_k_s)
    ok so im leaving college soon, two weeks actually, and there is this girl in college.

i liked her for ages and then i found out she like me but i was stupid and did nothing, i messed her about a bit.
    recently (last few weeks) she seems to have moved on and there is another guy they arent going out but i think they will be soon.

thats very brief but basicaly i am now thinking i should tell her how i feel and apologise for being such an idiot this year or have i left it too late?

thanks
    Apologise, talk, don't expect anything out of it. Use the opportunity to tie up the threads, and maybe keep her number while you're at it? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    It's *never* too late, but Raindance said it: - "don't expect anything out of it".

ReputationRep:
    When it's born.

ReputationRep:
    Take advice from London 2012's song:

What have you done today to make you feel proud?

It's never too late to try
    You could be so many people if you make that break for freedom

ReputationRep:
    thanks
    il say sorry once her exams are out of the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nic_k_s)

thanks
    If you want her that bad, you'd make it your business to go to her, apologise for messing her about, and tell her you want to make things right.

If she actually does like you in return and is willing to forgive you she'll accept and you'll be laughin'.

If not, unlucky, and serves you right for being silly in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    ah forget about her. If you want to apologise, do. But don't ask her out... if you apologise at the start of teh relationship, she'll own you.

ReputationRep:
    It's never to late to try.

If knocked back. Persevere subtly.

ReputationRep:
    Better late than never, but yu really need to go to town and be genuine in your apologies.

ReputationRep:
    With apologies, it's easy to be genuine, even if you aren't totally sorry in your own mind. Remember what you learnt at primary school: treat other people as you would like them to treat you.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.