The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
everyone seems to be about the same time of 30min
apart from the lucky few :p:

thanks guys :biggrin:

only in 3 days a week, but 2 of them are 9am starts :emo:
5 hours according to google maps :p:

It's about 30-45 minute drive depending on the traffic.
Reply 62
12-15 minutes.
About 15-20 mins, depends if I'm walking on my own or with friends.
Reply 64
5 minutes if I powerwalk it, 7 if I dawdle. Easy!
If I were to walk, 3 -4 hours
Like, one minute? The building is right next to me
20 minutes on the tube and a 5 minute walk.
Reply 68
i dont walk anywhere. i take the car to take the trash out but if i were to walk to campus, it'd be 30min.
It really depends on where i go if i go to anglia ruskin university, then either a bus and ten minutes walk down the road (the bus is free for me) or a train and fifteen minutes walk, but really I am considering moving some further like South Bank area or Kingston just so I properly experience a normal life. Rather than living in a small town (i hate it) where everyone knows each others business.
Reply 70
25-30 minute walk for me, but i usually bike it so it goes past a lot quicker, plus i like my accomodation better then campus accomodation cause it is nearer the town and is self catered :tongue:
10-20 mins walking, depending on how quickly i walk
Reply 72
It takes me 5 minutes to get from my bed to my faculty building. However, sometimes I have lectures on the other side of the campus so it takes 10 minutes.
5 minutes.
45 minutes :frown:

I'm definitely moving to a house closer to campus next year.
Reply 75
Aphotic Cosmos
45 minutes :frown:

I'm definitely moving to a house closer to campus next year.

wow thats a long walk, must be a pain when the 9am come in, or the late night finishes
Everywhere I have to go for lectures/seminars are about three minutes from my door.

Uuughghh.. unless I consider the one morning per week that I have to take the treacherous journey to the Elizabeth Fry building which is a tortuous five minutes away, but I don't like to think about that much :rolleyes:
5 minutes at the very most.

Latest

Trending

Trending