Student Loan Payment Watch

lucyhol1012
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
My student loan was meant to have been paid to me on the 28th of September. However I have still not received any money.

I enrolled with my university and gave them my student finance paperwork on the 8th of September so its not because I have yet to enrol.

Similarly I sent off all my student finance paper works weeks before the deadline.
I have had no joy of ringing Student Finance. I only have a mobile at university and it is charging me huge amounts of money to wait on hold.
My parents can't do it for me as they need written permission for my parents to have access to my account.

Someone help me please?
Is there anyone else in a similar situation?

Thank you.
mart2306
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Could try a phone box - much cheaper than mobile for being on hold.
Barnes89
Report 9 years ago
Have you logged into Student Finance Direct and checked the status and details of it?

Also, try emailing SFD or email your local authority who dealt with your details.
PsYCho ThInKeR
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
log into student finance and click on view payments (left hand side). i got paid on the 28th and it says paid so check if its even been paid or not. if there is a problem then phone.
K1W1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Mine was supposed to be paid on 28th September also, I got mine in today, give it a couple of days or so and try getting back onto them again.
Live2010
Report 9 years ago
Just because you have enrolled doesn't mean your Uni have actually confirmed your attendance to SLC.

If your payments all say approved online then you need to speak to your Uni and get them to contact SLC to get your attendance confirmed.
The attendance confirmation can take 48 hours to be updated with SLC (excluding weekends, i believe) and then your payment will be made 3 working days after that.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

I LOVE a Black Friday deal (108)
41.7%
Nah, Black Friday is pointless (83)
32.05%
I don't have an opinion (68)
26.25%

Watched Threads