Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im off to babysitt tonight, and then im gonna get my dad a pressie on sat, im gonna get him that new black and deccer tape measure. and then on sunday im hopefully gonna be revising for the whole day for my last ever exam! which is french writting.

and you?

ReputationRep:
    Im working 8 hours on saturday and 8 hours on sunday and the rest of my weekend will probably b spent on revision. I wanna try and catch some sun if i can tho!

ReputationRep:
    Working Saturday and Sunday at the train station(it's going to be really busy because of Royal Ascot...eek!) and revising.Thrilling life I lead.

ReputationRep:
    du kno how much tht tape measure costs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    im off to babysitt tonight, and then im gonna get my dad a pressie on sat, im gonna get him that new black and deccer tape measure. and then on sunday im hopefully gonna be revising for the whole day for my last ever exam! which is french writting.

and you?
    Studying

ReputationRep:
    Mate's 17th birthday tonight, and he's having a house party, so that should be full of drunken goodness. Tomorrow morning, going round another mate's house to organise a caravaning trip with 7 mates (we're buying a caravan off ebay for £200, hooking it up to a Land Rover, and going to the Isle of Wright for a road trip - yes, we're idiots.). Then Saturday afternoon, going to see Green Day in Milton Keynes Bowl. Busy weekend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jdre86)
    du kno how much tht tape measure costs?
    :eek: no!!!!!

do you know? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Revising Poo. Bum. Arse.

ReputationRep:

and you?
    I'm through with school already; so I will not be revising this weekend. :p:

I'll probably end up catching a movie sometime, reading some books, and looking for a job.

ReputationRep:
    I'll have to spend most of it studying for my exams on Monday and Wednesday, although I've also got to pick up a dinner suit for my school leavers' ball. Might go and play football in the park tomorrow evening; will have to see how much work I get done during the morning and afternoon first. Then I'll round it all off relaxing in front of the telly watching 24 at 9pm on Sunday before heading upstairs for an early night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    I'll have to spend most of it studying for my exams on Monday and Wednesday, although I've also got to pick up a dinner suit for my school leavers' ball. Might go and play football in the park tomorrow evening; will have to see how much work I get done during the morning and afternoon first. Then I'll round it all off relaxing in front of the telly watching 24 at 9pm on Sunday before heading upstairs for an early night
    oi oi sexy

ReputationRep:
    oi oi sexy
    Hello . How are you?

ReputationRep:
    o sh1* fathers day.......

o well a hand made card will have 2 do? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Hello . How are you?
    im good, you?

ReputationRep:
    Everyones plans seem more fun than mine

ReputationRep:
    a highlight of your weekend is getting new tape measure?? :rofl:

workin satday. off sunday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    a highlight of your weekend is getting new tape measure?? :rofl:
    erm....no, :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'll be doing some revision on saturday for British History exam on monday, then working at good old WH Smith on Sunday, and some more revo in the evening prolly, last minute stuff, you know how it is, apart from that, got a mate coming round to photocopy my revision notes for a different history exam next friday tomorrow, and probably will be having some nice long phone conversations with boyf who is spendning his 18th wqith his family in devon - madness!

ReputationRep:
    im good, you?
    I'm okay. A bit hot and bored though. Can't be bothered to revise, but since everyone else can, no one to go out with either

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.